Great light, spacious downstairs house with a big, green garden on a fantastic location!
With pride we can offer this recently renovated, spacious downstairs apartment with a stylish, large living. Equipped with fully open sliding wooden harmonic doors to the sunny and green backyard. Living space is 101m2. The house has three full-size bedrooms, one of them is also useful as a practice room or office at home. This bedroom can be joined to the kitchen and living room by sliding doors. All original 1930's are retained.
The house is located in a quiet, pedestrian street, in the middle of the cozy and lively Rivierenbuurt. At the corner of the Maas- and Scheldestraat with all conceivable facilities. The green and child friendly Beatrix Park is within walking distance.
Entrance to tour portal, spacious hall with a closet with the washing machine- and dryer connection. First bedroom located at the front. Separate toilet room with natural stone floor with floor heating and toilet with a fountain. Modern bathroom also provided with a natural stone floor with floor heating and fitted with wide sink, walk-in shower with a hand and rain shower and bathtub. Second bedroom with a fixed closet. Third bedroom at the front with stained-glass windows. It is possible to add this room to the kitchen and living room. Through soundproof sliding doors from this front room access to the kitchen made in high gloss white with concrete worktop and equipped with various appliances, such as: deep sink with mixer tap, fridge, freezer, 5 burner gas hob, extractor hood, oven and dishwasher. Extended, garden-facing living room with large skylight making this area very light. Through wooden harmonic doors you have access to the green, sunny backyard of about 50m2. These are fully open, so the garden can be beautifully integrated into the living room. In the beautifully landscaped garden there is a sunny terrace surround by two flowered trees.
The Zoomstraat is a quiet widened street, ideally located in the middle of the peaceful Rivierenbuurt with all urban vivacity around the corner. The Maasstraat and the Scheldestraat, with all the necessary amenities, are within walking distance. For daily groceries, visit EkoPlaza or Albert Heijn on the Scheldeplein. Good food can be served at The Roast Room, Fish at the Schelde or one of the many other catering establishments. The Beatrix Park, Amstelpark and the Mirandabad are in the vicinity of the property. There are also several very good schools and crèches within walking distance. De Pijp, the Zuidas, the Center, as well as the East of Amsterdam can be reached by bike within five minutes. The property is very well accessible by public transport (RAI and Amstel stations and the future North-South Line stop) and by car (within minutes on the A10 and A2).
- living area 101m2, content 369m3 (according to NEN-2580);
- backyard of about 50m2;
- built around 1930;
- ground lease: General Conditions 2000, the canon has been bought off until the end of the period, 30th September 2054;
- well insulated, including double glazing (HR ++) in wooden frames;
- heating and hot water by combi-boiler (Remeha Avanta, 2010);
- electrical installation (renewed 2010) consisting of more than enough groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- active and financially healthy Association of owners ''Zoomstraat 13-35 te Amsterdam'' consisting of 17 apartment rights. The administration is professionally managed by VvE NL, phone number 020 - 6428248. The association of owners contribution amounts to € 68,50 per month;
- transfer in consultation.
- preserved original 1930's style, combined with industrial elements and modern kitchen and bathroom;
- the front room can not only be used as a bedroom or extension of the living room, but is also suitable as an office or practice room, given its representative appearance, but also because it is closed with sound and visibility sliding doors;
- by fully opening harmonic doors beautifully engaging from the garden in living room;
- water connection in the back yard;
- connection for installing sunshades;
- beautiful wooden floor throughout the entire house finished with high skirtings;
- panel doors throughout the house;
- located at a great location.
In short, a beautiful, light house that is completely adapted to the wishes of this time. Unique in its kind through the spacious, light layout and beautiful green backyard. Make an appointment and let yourself be surprised!
Read full description