Looking for a lovely family home surrounded by nature but still close to Amsterdam? This well maintained, detached 1930s villa is situated in a quiet street in the middle of the green heart in the cozy Muiderberg. The location is unique, the large garden and the spacious surrounding plots guarantee optimal privacy, sun and shade at the desired moments.
The villa has been expanded on the sides and back, creating a lot of extra living space with, among other things, a large sitting room with french doors, study and a pantry / laundry room. The house has 2 bathrooms and three bedrooms, one of which is very generous.
- Unique location in the spacious, wooded neighborhood "Dorpsweide", with luxury homes on large plots. Back garden borders the dike.
- Surprisingly light house thanks to the many windows and french doors in the rooms.
- Original stained glass in front door and en-suite doors.
- High level of finishing of floors, walls and woodwork.
- Beautifully landscaped garden with various terraces for optimal privacy.
- Muiderberg is known for its harbor with watersports club, beach pavilion De Zeemeeuw and is very popular with kitesurfers.
- For sports enthusiasts in the immediate vicinity: 27-hole golf course, hockey club, tennis and football club, riding school and of course the Gooimeer lake.
* Covered entrance and original front door with stained glass.
* L-shaped hallway with meter cupboard, staircase, stairs cupboard, cloakroom and doors to dining room, toilet, pantry and study. Black marble covers the floor
* Dining room with french doors to the side garden and sitting room and beautiful en-suite doors to the kitchen. Oak floors in the sitting room and office.
* Sitting room with fireplace that provides extra warmth and cosiness. The double doors make a nice connection to the beautiful backyard.
* Spacious office with large skylight and doors to the backyard; also useful as a TV or playroom.
* Kitchen at the front with a counter made from Belgian hardstone, luxury appliances and en-suite doors to the dining room.
* Separate room at the front, currently used as a utility room / laundry room.
* Straight staircase with carpeting to first floor
* Landing with doors to the bathroom, the three bedrooms and various closets
* Spacious bedroom over the entire width with high, slanted ceilings. With half open dressing room and bathroom en-suite. Because of the large windows and the dormer windows on both sides there is a lot of extra light and space here.
* Bathroom en-suite with bath, wide sink and walk-in shower.
* Two deep fixed cupboards in slanted hood, ideal as a wardrobe
* Second bedroom with dormer and closet
* Third bedroom with closet at the front
* Second bathroom at the front with large window, bath with shower, toilet and sink.
* The large standing loft is accessible via a hatch with a loft ladder above the landing. There is a lot of storage space and also the installation site of the heating installation.
* Front garden with ornamental paving and large deck with lounge sofa, where you can enjoy the eveneing sun.
* Side garden has a bicycle shed with tiled roof, large wood storage for the fireplace and a high lockable gate to back garden.
* Beautiful landscaped backyard (facing the south-east), accessible through multiple doors from the different rooms.
* Swaying vowel paths connect the various terraces and the covered seating area in the garden. Here you can actually take a walk in your own garden along the large borders with alternating perennials, shrubs and trees. This is a peaceful oasis
* High, ivy-covered yard separations and the large neighborhood gardens provide a lot of privacy.
* Rear facade partly covered with beautiful climbing plants.
* Wooden shed for storing garden tools and garden cushions.
In short: A detached, well maintained, 1930s villa with lots of living space on the ground floor and a beautiful garden in a lovely quiet location in the child-friendly Muiderberg.
Read full description