Located in a quiet and child-friendly street yet a stone's throw from the Zuidas and the lively Stadionweg we can offer this spacious townhouse with front garden, back garden and rear balcony! The house has various development possibilities (including an extension at the rear, dormer at the front and a basement). Around the corner of the house is a spacious garage.
Front garden, entrance of the house to small hall with characteristic glass front door, the meter cupboard and separate toilet with washbasin. Hallway with two large closets. Spacious living room with cozy fireplace. Back door access to the spacious garden (96m2) located on the East. The garden has a stone barn and a door to back alley. The closed kitchen has a bar element, lots of closet space and is equipped with various appliances, o.a.: brand new dishwasher, fridge / freezer, gas stove and oven.
Landing, separate toilet, master bedroom overlooking garden with spacious fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with double washbasin, furniture, walk-in shower and whirlpool. Both the bedroom and the bathroom have access to a balcony with a special view of the Zuidas. Second spacious bedroom located at the front. Second bathroom with shower, sink and connections for the washer and dryer.
Landing with built-in closet, nursery / office space, bedroom with dormer window, separate storage room with the combi boiler.
Spacious garage (20 m2) located around the corner of the house on Brandts Buysstraat.
- Living area 154m2, content 543m3 (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1954;
- ground lease: AB1937 (amended in 1955), the canon for the house and garage amounts to € 272,26 annually up to and including the end of the current time frame being 30 September 2028;
- fully equipped with double glazing and aluminium frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry's Office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AB, number 1514, large 2 are (house) and number 1507, large 28 centiare (garage);
- the asking price includes the garage box;
- delivery in consultation.
The property is located in the quiet and child-friendly Willem Pijperstraat in the Zuid district. Various shopping areas are located in the vicinity of this house, such as the Beethovenstraat, the Cornelis Schuytstraat, Olympiaplein and the shopping mall Gelderlandplein but also the Beatrix- and Vondelpark are a short distance. This house is also close to several good (primary) schools including international schools such as The Amsterdam International Community School and The British School of Amsterdam.
The property is easily accessible by car via the A10 ring road and by public transport (tram lines 5 and 24 and bus line 15). Amsterdam Zuid train / metro station is within walking distance.
- Spacious house with 4 bedrooms;
- the house has various development possibilities (including the extension at the rear, a dormer at the front and a basement);
- wooden parquet flooring throughout almost the entire house;
- because of the large windows, this is a very light house;
- cozy fireplace in the living room;
- front garden, back garden and balcony over backyard;
- stone shed in backyard;
- the garden has a back door entrance;
- two bathrooms + 2 separate toilets;
- dormer window at the rear;
- sun screens at the front and rear;
- private garage box;
- located in a quiet and child-friendly street.
Read full description