YES! Very charming and well-converted 3-room apartment with nice french front balcony and two balconies at the rear, located in a beloved location in Old West. The property is located on the first floor of a building renovated in 2007, including a new foundation. The house is efficiently divided and has a light L-shaped living room and a modern open kitchen equipped with various appliances. At the rear is a spacious bedroom with patio doors to the deep balcony facing south. From this room the second bedroom is accesible which also has a balcony. The modern bathroom has a shower, washbasin and toilet.
The apartment is located in a popular street in Oud-West, around the corner of the Vondelpark and in the vicinity of various nice cafés, restaurants and numerous shops. Just five minutes by car you will find the cozy Ten Katemarkt and the popular "Halls", with an indoor food market and a nice cinema. The property is located on own ground.
The property is located on the first floor and has the following layout;
Entrance hall, entry into L-shaped living room with french doors to french front balcony, modern open kitchen with various appliances (dishwasher, 4 burner gas hob, extractor hood, combi oven / microwave, fridge). Spacious rear bedroom with patio doors to deep rear balcony facing south. Through this bedroom the second bedroom is accesible, which now is being used as a dressing room. From this room you reach the second balcony. The modern bathroom has a shower, sink, design radiator and toilet. The washing machine you can find in a separate storage cupboard. In the whole house is a beautiful oak carpet floor.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, the indoor area of use is 43.1 m˛.
The surface area of ??the outdoor space is 5.7 m˛.
NB. The specified area was measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
The property is located in a building built around 1904.
Architectural style: Traditional flat-roofed building with bitumen.
Frames: Wooden windows fitted with double glazing.
Heating by means of c. boiler brand Intergas, year of construction approx. 2007.
Elektra: 4 groups equipped with earth leakage switch.
The property is located on its own grounds.
City of Amsterdam, section T, number 6693 A-2.
DEED OF DIVISION
The property was split into 5 apartment rights by Mr. A. Buma on August 10, 2007
- A-2 apartment is entitled to 1/5th share in the community.
- The total number of votes to be cast is 5, each apartment has 1 vote.
- The association of owners consists of 5 members.
- The service costs are now around € 65, = per month.
- It is an active association of owners.
- In 2017 the painting was done at the front. By 2015, the painting was done at the rear. In 2016 the stairwell was painted and in 2015 the roof was partially renovated.
• Spacious and efficiently divided 3-room apartment located on the first floor.
• The property was renovated in 2007 and has a new foundation.
• Nice french front balcony and two rear balconies facing south.
• The apartment is equipped with a beautiful oak carpet floor.
• Possibility to move the entrance of the second bedroom to the hall.
• Renovated stairwell.
• The apartment is located in a quiet street in the popular Old West, within walking distance of the Vondelpark, numerous shops and "De Hallen".
• Own ground.
The apartment is located in Amsterdam Oud-West, between the Rhijnvis Feithstraat and Pieter Langendijkstraat. The nearby Jan Pieter Heijestraat, Overtoom and Kinkerstraat offer a variety of shops, caterers, nice coffee corners, cafes and restaurants. There are also several supermarkets in the area. For fresh products the popular "Ten Kate Market" also offers you a lot to offer. The Food and Film Hall are also close by. For relaxation and recreation, the Vondelpark is around the corner! And on the bike you are in the cozy Jordaan within 10 minutes.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily reached by car: within a few minutes you are on the A-10 ring road (exit S106). There are various tram stops nearby (including tram lines 1, 7 and 17). On the public road, it is paid parking from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 0:00. For the most recent information regarding permits and parking, please refer to the website of the City of Amsterdam.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description