Wonderful three-room apartment (approx. 110 m²), with a ceiling height of 4 meters and private parking space in the underlying parking garage in the historical heart of Amsterdam!!! The apartment complex was built approx. 10 years ago, is extremely secure and offers all the comfort of modern construction techniques. The apartment has a luxurious high-end finish with beautiful materials and has been built with an eye for detail, giving it a warm and welcoming feel. These types of apartments very rarely come on the market.
Central entrance, communal courtyard area with playground.
Second communal entrance.
Entrance hallway with wardrobe, cupboards and toilet, bedroom with mezzanine, good-sized master bedroom, study room with storage attic, luxurious bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and wash basin, amazing living room really showcasing the 4 meters high ceiling, high-end open-plan kitchen with all the kitchen appliances you may need and access to the indoor terrace of approx. 8 m².
The communal area for bikes/scooters and the private car parking are located in the cellar of the building.
The apartment is situated in a quiet low traffic street on Westerdokseiland, whilst also having all the characteristics of the old city centre, such as the houseboats, drawbridges and historical buildings, on your doorstep!! The location is really perfect: in the historical heart of Amsterdam, on the edge of the Jordaan. You can do your daily shopping at the large Albert Heijn supermarkt, HEMA and Gall en Gall, which are all located around the corner at the Haarlemmerplein. The specialty shops are located at the nearby Haarlemmerdijk and Haarlemmerstraat. The area also has a good selection of great restaurants and bars.
The apartment is easily accessible by public transport (you can catch trains, trams, metro and buses Amsterdam Central train station, which is within walking distance) and offers excellent road links to the Amsterdam circular road A10, A1, A2 and Schiphol airport.
- Excellent location in the heart of historical Amsterdam;
- The apartment has a beautiful grey tiled floor with floor heating throughout;
- Fully plastered apartment with lots of large windows from floor to almost the ceiling;
- Ground rent is bought off until 16 November 2055;
- Living area: approx 112 m² (measured pursuant to NEN 2580);
- Great square loggia/terrace of approx 8 m² overlooking the water;
- Healthy Owners' Association;
- Service costs € 175 p/m;
- Well insulated against noise and heat loss;
- 2/3 bedrooms;
- Exterior and interior of the apartment are in excellent condition;
- Parking space in the secured parking below.
Asking price: € 750,000.- purchasing costs payable by the purchaser
Delivery in consultation
An ideal apartment in the heart of Amsterdam's city centre! Come and take a look!
Contact your own NVM real estate agent or our office to plan a viewing appointment!
Read full description