With a width of 9 meters and a fully glazed façade, this LOFT apartment is absolutely unique. The total living space is 216 m2 divided over two floors.
Especially the third floor, of 121m2, is very spectacular due to the glass down to the floor. This gives a lot of light and a view of the Amstel. There is also an extension to the roof terrace on this residential floor.
The layout of the apartment can be entirely made to the taste and wishes of the new owner. The whole is now casco finished and has two open and freely lay out rooms on the second floor and on the third floor. The current owner has had a design made which can be used as a guideline.
The main entrance for this apartment is on the Weesperzijde. Here is a passenger lift to the second floor. The entrance to the parking garage and courtyard garden is accessible by elevator via the other entrance on the Graaf Florisstraat. The apartment is also accessible via this lift.
In the former head office of the fire department, a living and working complex was realized by developer Lingotto. The whole consists of 22 apartments and houses and 1 business space on the ground floor on the Weesperzijde. Furthermore, the residential block has a large communal garden and bicycle storage. There is also a parking garage, 1 parking space van be bought.
This new residential complex is centrally located in Amsterdam. It is easily accessible and the Pijp area and the city centre are only 5 minutes away by bike.
Amstel Station, the metro stop and tram line 3 are within walking distance. The orbital motorway A10 is 10 minutes away by car.
There are sufficient parking facilities in the immediate vicinity.
There are numerous amenities within cycling and walking distance like famous cafés, entertainment venues, various theatres (including Theater Carré), parks, schools, childcare and (local) shops.
- Usable area approximately 216 sqm
- Both floors have a free height of 3 meters
- Location directly on the Amstel
- Many windows and therefore light and view!
- Spacious living floor of 121 sqm
- Parking space in the closed and covered courtyard (purchase price € 60,000, - buyers costs)
- Renovation from 2015/2016
- Roof terrace
- Completely isolated
- Double glass
- High-quality finish
- Ground lease from January 1st, 2017 until December 31st, 2017 €5.494,50 for the apartment and € 339,19 for the garage. Yearly indexation. Period runs from January 1st, 2015 until December 31st, 2064. General provisions of 2000
- From October 1st, 2017 the municipality of Amsterdam offers the possibility of a lump sum purchase buying out the annual ground rent in perpetuity. Further information and indications of this lump sum purchase based on the new municipal policy is available at our office
For more information, brochure and maps please visit our website!
Read full description