Particularly attractive and well maintained two-bedroom apartment of over 75 sqm on the first floor. The apartment has a practical layout with two bedrooms, and a bright living room with bay window and fireplace. The property is excellently located in the South urban district on the wide and tree-lined Watteauplein.
The spacious communal entrance gives access to the apartment on the first floor. There is a large central hallway with wardrobe and toilet. The living room at the front has a sitting area near the fireplace and a dining area. The living room is distinctive thanks to its width, incidence of light and its view to the Watteauplein at the front.
At the rear a kitchen with built-in appliances and space for a small breakfast table. The two bedrooms have good dimensions with space for a wardrobe. Both the master bedroom and the kitchen have doors opening onto the balcony on the quiet and green inner garden side. The intermediate bathroom has got a shower and washbasin.
The apartment has a spacious internal storage room with connections for the washing machine and dryer.
The property is located in a beautiful area in the South urban district near Minervaplein, the Zuidas, Olympiaplein and Stadionkade.
An area with extensive amenities on Olympiaplein including Marqt, the traditional “French” bakery Le Fournil, restaurant Spaghetteria and various shops.
The property is located in a quiet and street with little cars.
Also conveniently located in relation to Beethovenstraat, Zuid-WTC and within walking distance of Amsterdam-Zuid station.
- Usable area approximately 76 sqm
- Nationally listed building
- Good parking facilities, 2 parking permits immediately available
- Active owners’ association (Ter Linden en Heijer VvE beheer)
- Spacious balcony on the inner garden side
- Bright bay window and wooden flooring
- Ground rent € 1,436.75 per year. Period runs from March 16th, 2013 until March 15th, 2063. Yearly indexation. General provisions of 2000
- From October 1st, 2017 the municipality of Amsterdam offers the possibility of a lump sum purchase buying out the annual ground rent in perpetuity. Further information and indication(s) of this lump sum purchase based on the new municipal policy is available at our office.
More information and floorplan on our site!
Read full description