This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.
VIRTUAL WALKING IN 3D? VIEW THE HOUSING PRESENTATION ON OUR WEBSITE.
The virtual tour button on our website gives access to an ultimate tour of 3D.
With the mouse, you can easily walk from one room to another, giving you a good picture of the house and space. It's like walking through the house yourself.
Metropolitan living in this tasteful and modern finished apartment (type maisonette) divided across two floors in the upper levels of this with roof terrace and lift, located in the popular Oosterpark neighbourhood.
The Oosterpark neighbourhood is characterised by the favourable location in regards to the Oosterpark, the various stores and restaurants and cafes (including Maxwell, Bar Bukowski, the Biertuin, Café Kuijper, Smokin’ Barrels etc.), but also because of the central location in regards to the Centre. The connection with the public transport is excellent, both the metro and the tram are located at a short distance from this apartment. This part of the Vrolikstraat is very quiet, because it is not a thoroughfare. There are also various play facilities, making it a child-friendly living environment.
The apartment is located on the third and fourth floor of a small-scale newly constructed complex from 1998 and features all kinds of conveniences such a lift, insulating glazing, floor insulation, mechanical exhaustion system and an own storage. The apartment is part of an active, well-functioning Home Owners Association.
Communal entrance, lift to fourth floor.
Entrance of the apartment, beautiful open kitchen, a combination of dark and white in colour and placed in a corner position, which features various built-in devices including a refrigerator, microwave, freezer compartment and dishwasher. The spacious living room with 3 windows is delightfully bright and is situated at the front of the complex with a spacious balcony. Stairs to 3rd floor. The entire fourth floor features a beautiful floor and smoothly plastered wall finishing.
Landing with wardrobe area and spacious fixed closet, integral storage with washing machine connection and the set-up of the central heating system, bathroom, separate toilet with a washbasin. Also on this floor are two spacious bedrooms, the bed-/ second livingroom at the front has a surface area of approx. 18m². This bedroom could easily be converted into two bedrooms. The bedroom at the back has a surface area of approx. 13m² and features a fixed wall closet. The modern bathroom features a bathtub, towel radiator and vanity unit. The entire third floor has a carpet and also smoothly plastered wall finishing.
- Construction year 1998.
- Completely insulated and features double glazing.
- Located on leasehold land until January 15, 2048, the terms and conditions of the municipality Amsterdam from 1994 are applicable.
- Known to the land register with the municipality of Amsterdam in section S, complex designation 9056, apartment index 15.
- The HOA is named "Vereniging van Eigenaars de Vrolijke Eik I te Amsterdam" and is registered at the Kamer van Koophandel (Chamber of Commerce) under number 34387300, the service costs amount to € 108,- per month. The administration is carried out by an external professional party.
- Heating and hot water by means of a combination central heating boiler.
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description