Charming and light 3-room apartment with 2 bedrooms and wide balcony at the rear, located in the popular Hoofddorpplein neighborhood in Amsterdam South. An oasis of light enters the house through the many windows and bay window. The apartment is well maintained and fully equipped with a wooden floor. The storage is located on the fourth floor.
Located in a quiet street, nearby many shops, schools and cozy restaurants and the Vondelpark. When the weather is nice, a drink can be enjoyed on the terrace of Café Oslo, Gent aan de Schinkel or city café Van Mechelen. Definitely worth a look!
The property is located on the first floor and has the following layout;
There is a shared entrance on the ground floor with access to the first floor. Entry into the hall, from where there is access to all rooms. The living room is located at the front and by his many windows and bat window the house has a very light. The bathroom is equipped with a shower, toilet, towel radiator and washing machine connection. The modern kitchen is equipped with a Pelgrim combi oven, 4-burner gas stove, dishwasher and sink. From the kitchen there is access to the balcony. The two bedrooms are on either side of the kitchen and both have doors to the balcony. The balcony is located over the entire width of the house at the rear and has a storage cupboard. The corresponding storage room is located on the fourth floor.
In accordance with NEN2580, the indoor use area is 55.9 m˛.
The surface area of ??the building-bound outdoor space is 6.5 m˛.
The surface of the external storage space is 7.6 m˛.
NB. The area declared was measured by a specialist company in accordance with NEN2580.
- The house is located in a building that was built around 1930.
- Traditional building style with masonry facades and a composite roof covered with pans and bitumen.
- Plastic frames with double glazing at the front and wooden frames with single glazing at the rear.
- Electricity: 6 groups with earth leakage switch and gas meter.
- Heating and hot water through C.V. boiler from Remeha, year of construction 2006.
- The General Provisions for Continuous Ground Lease 2000, Amsterdam municipality, apply to the valued.
- The current period runs from 01-03-2013 until 28-02-2063.
- The canon has been bought off until 28-02-2063.
Municipality of Sloten, section O, number 3409 A17.
DEED OF DIVISION
- The property was split into 16 apartment rights by Mr. D.H.W Melchers, Notary in Amsterdam.
- On 7 May 2015 there has been a change splitting by Mr. D.H.W Melchers, Notary in Amsterdam.
- The apartment right 8 is entitled to 69 / 1076th share in the community.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VVE is professionally managed by VVE Beheer Amsterdam.
- Multi-year maintenance plan available.
- Service costs about € 106, - per month.
The property is located in a quiet street in the popular Hoofddorpplein neighborhood in Amsterdam South. Hoofddorpplein is surrounded by nice shops, cafes and various eateries. The Vondelpark is also within walking distance. For your daily shopping you can go to nice local shops at the Hoofddorpplein, the Zeilstraat or at the various supermarkets in the neighborhood. Attractive coffee shops and terraces are available. The Zuidas is 10 minutes by bike. Along the water of the Schinkel and in the vicinity of Hoofddorpplein there are a number of nice restaurants and cozy cafés. In addition, many new catering establishments have been established in the past, such as 'Drovers Dog and Woest'!
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (via exit S106 and 107). There are several tram lines nearby (tram 2.5 and 16), but also bus lines (15, 62 and 758). Parking through licensing system. Public parking is paid on public roads from 9:00 am to midnight (Source: www.amsterdam.nl).
- 2 bedrooms and wide balcony at the rear
- The living room is very light through the bay window and the many windows
- The canon has been bought off until 28-02-2063
- Located in a popular area with many facilities
The delivery will take place in consultation.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Deed of division
- Deed of ownership
- Files owners association
- NVM Questionnaire part B
- List of movables
Read full description