Characteristic and well maintained corner house from 1906 with among others 2 bedrooms and a fantastic roof terrace. Quiet location on the edge of the center of Bussum.
- Living in a quiet street with a pleasant atmosphere,
- The house was almost completely modernized in 2010; Including a renewed roof and double glazing,
- Beautiful wooden floors throughout the house,
- Shops, schools and highways nearby.
* Entrance with a spacious hallway, staircase, wardrobe and modern toilet,
* Lovely spacious living / dining room with high ceilings that receives a nice amount of light through the large windows on the front and side,
* Behind the living room is a luxuriously furnished 'Tulp' kitchen with plenty of storage space, a Solitaire stove and various build-in appliances.
* From the kitchen there is a 'back door' to a private patio and stairs to the roof terrace.
* From the landing there is access to 2 bedrooms and the bathroom,
* The main bedroom has a striking high cam with visible room beams,
* The second room also has a good size and is located at the back of the house.
* The bathroom is modern with a black and white color scheme and has a sink, bath, separate (rain) shower and a hanging toilet.
* Sunny roof terrace to the west; Very suitable for a cozy lounge area.
* Ample space and hardwood flooring
In short: A characteristic corner house with contemporary decor, beautifully situated in a quiet street in the center of Bussum!
Read full description