YES! Very charming, modern and bright 2-room apartment with French balcony at the front and a sunny balcony on the south, located in a quiet street in the popular Schinkel neighborhood in Amsterdam South. The house was completely renovated in 2014 and has a nice, logical layout: a spacious L-shaped living room with modern open kitchen, spacious bedroom at the rear, modern bathroom with shower and sink and a separate toilet. The large windows on the front with atmospheric stained glass provide a wonderful light and spacious feeling. The house is located in a convenient location: quiet and yet with all the city's excitement just steps away. Lunch at Anne & Max, the terrace at Bedier or food at Ron's gastrobar; enough possibilities! Besides all shops for daily groceries, there are also fine caterers and pleasant specialty shops in the neighborhood. With a neat finish, a location on private land and the Vondelpark around the corner, we dare to say that this property is perfect! Definitely worth a look!
The property is located on the second floor and has the following layout;
Entrance hall, cloakroom. Entry into the attractive L-shaped living room. The living room has three large windows at the front with attractive stained glass and has French doors to a nice French balcony. The modern open kitchen with a spacious worktop is located at the rear and is equipped with various appliances: combi oven / microwave, dishwasher, fridge with freezer and a gas hob with extractor. From here you can also reach the balcony which is located on the sunny south. From the hallway, with light court, the spacious bedroom at the rear is accessible. From here there is also access to the balcony. The modern bathroom has a shower, sink and towel radiator. There is a separate toilet with sink and there is a storage cupboard with connections for washing machine and dryer.
In accordance with the NEN 2580 measurement, the indoor use surface is 55.3 m².
NB. The area declared was measured by a specialist company in accordance with NEN2580.
The apartment is located in a building that was built in 1915.
- Traditional architectural style with brick facades.
- Wooden window frames, partially equipped with double glazing.
- Electricity: 6 groups with earth leakage switch.
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (brand: Nefit, built in 2003).
The property is located on private land.
Municipality of Amsterdam, section U, number 9048 A-6.
DEED OF DIVISION
- The property was split on 30 August 1977 into 4 apartment rights by Mr. W.J. Mekking.
- On 6 April 2009 there was a change of division by Mr. K.M. I. Cammaert.
- The apartment right A-6 is entitled to 1 / 5th share in the community.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VVE consists of 4 members and is in own management.
- The service costs are € 46.81 per month.
- As at 31-12-2017, the cash reserve was approximately € 4628.-
This beautiful upstairs apartment is located in a quiet side street between the Amstelveenseweg and the Zeilstraat, with all imaginable amenities within walking distance. For your daily shopping you can go to nice local shops on the Amstelveenseweg, the Zeilstraat or Hoofddorpplein. There are also several supermarkets in the neighborhood, such as AH, Dirk vd Broek, Deen and Stach. Atmospheric coffee shops and terraces are available, such as Anne & Max and Bagels & Beans. Along the waters of the Schinkel and in the vicinity of the Amstelveenseweg there are many nice restaurants and cozy cafés, such as Bedier, Stadscafe van Mechelen, Bar Leijten and Gent on the Schinkel. For relaxation, the Vondelpark is a few minutes walk away and within 10 minutes you will be in the center of the city by bike.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (S106 and S107). There are a tram stop nearby (tram line 2) and bus lines 15, 62 and 358. The railway station Lelylaan is only 5 minutes by bike. Paid parking is on public roads on Mon. until Sat. from 9 a.m. to 0 a.m. For information about parking permits see the website of the municipality of Amsterdam.
- The house was renovated in 2014 and includes new ceilings, front walls on both sides, new piping and a new modern kitchen with built-in appliances.
- The entire house has a beautiful oak parquet flooring.
- In the living room there is a lot of ligh. The original atmospheric stained-glass windows are still present.
- At the rear is a nice balcony on the south (afternoon sun) and on the front a French balcony.
- Located on private land.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description