For sale! Centrally located and very bright maisonette (approximately 102 m²) with an amazing view over the IJhaven and on the Java island. The location on the corner of the complex with side windows provides extra light. From the side windows you look out on the characteristic façade of warehouse "De Zwijger".
This spacious and very comfortable corner house is part of the completed residential complex 'De Loodsen', which consists of several blocks with various types of purchase and rental apartments designed by different architects.
This apartment is located in building "Cotton" and is designed by architect group Köther & Salman. The name points to what was once here; an important European supply port for cocoa, coffee beans and cotton, among other things. Today this part of Amsterdam still remains an important port, but now of tourists who moor with the beautiful big cruise ships at the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam.
Entrance on the 4th floor where there currently is a very spacious bedroom with walk-in closet. This room is very easy to transform into two (good sized) bedrooms (see optional floor plan). In the bedroom there are windows all over the façade and you look out over the water from your bed. Since it is a corner apartment, there are also windows on the side wall. Spacious bathroom with bath, toilet and sink. Storage with district heating system. An open staircase to the 3rd floor where the huge bright living room is located. Also from here there is a window over the entire width on the waterfront and windows in the side wall. The glass front can be opened by means of a harmonica system so that an outdoor feeling can be created. Open kitchen with appliances, induction hob and oven. Furthermore, there is a separate toilet and spacious storage room with washing machine connection on this floor. The entire apartment has a light gray cast floor with underfloor heating.
In the basement is a common bicycle storage for residents and an individual large storage room for this apartment.
The location and surroundings:
The house is located within walking and biking distance of the Center but in the immediate vicinity there is more than enough to experience. Virtually next to the building lies Pakhuis "De Zwijger" and further away you will find the "Muziekgebouw aan het IJ", restaurant Happyhappyjoyjoy, club Panama and the Loyd hotel. A little further is the shopping center "Brazil" located, for all your daily necessities.
Public transport such as the tram and buses stop for 'the door'. Central Station is a 5 minute bike ride away and by car you are on the ring road A10 east, A1 and A2 within minutes by the Piet Hein tunnel.
- Very well maintained 2/3 room corner apartment (102 m2) on two floors;
- Fantastic view over the IJhaven, the Java island and the Jan Schaefer bridge;
- The complex is equipped with a lift;
- Cast floor with underfloor heating throughout the apartment;
- Central location near the center of Amsterdam and roads;
- Active and professionally managed association of owners;
- Service costs 227.23 per month including heating costs;
- Permanent right of leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam, AB 2000 apply;
- The current period runs until 31 January 2015, the ground rent is 3,847.66 (tax deductible);
- You rent a parking space via Ymere (approximately 155,- per month) in the garage below;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description