At the edge of the city center we offer this spacious 3/4-room apartment on the second floor with cozy conservatory (southwest) located in the apartment complex Cacao in the project De Loodsen. This apartment is located at an excellent location between the Central Station and the IJ in the characteristic Oostelijk Havengebied, a part of Amsterdam that is characterized by a combination of historic warehouses and contemporary architecture. The property is offered with a parking space in the underground parking garage where the storage room is located as well.
Well-maintained common entrance with bells and mailboxes. The second floor can be reached by means of the two elevators or the stairwell.
Entrance, hallway with space for coat rack and a the videophone installation, separate toilet with fountain. Spacious living room with open kitchen with matt white cabinets. The kitchen is equipped with various appliances, among others: fridge, freezer, dishwasher, 1,5 sink with mixer tap, induction cooking plate, extractor hood and oven. From the kitchen access to the cozy conservatory which is located on the southwest and can also act as a third bedroom. The conservatory has large windows that can be fully opened. From both the hallway and the conservatory the two bedrooms (8m2 and 10m2) are accesible. Both bedrooms are equipped with a glass wall to the conservatory. The bathroom has a sink, shower and bathtub. Next to the bathroom is a storage room with the washer and dryer connections and the heating system.
In the basement of the complex there is a shared bicycle storage, the large storage room (5m2) and the parking space.
- Living area 75m2, content 253m3 (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built in 2006;
- ground lease: AB2000, the current time frame runs up to and includes 31 January 2053 and the ground rent is now € 2.339,57 per year for the apartment and € 346,68 per year for the parking lot;
- underfloor heating and hot water through a collective heating system but with individual district heating unit;
- completely insulated, including double glazing in wooden frames;
- the house is equipped with a balanced ventilation system;
- known at the Land Registry’s Office as municipality of Amsterdam, section N, complex indication 4283, apartment indices 204 (apartment) and 396 (parking);
- final energy label A;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Two active and financially healthy Association of Owners ''VvE Woningen Cacao'' and ''VvE Parkeergarage De loodsen'';
- establishment: 22 March 2004 (apartments) and 29 March 2004 (parking garage);
- share in the Association: 7/753th (apartments) and 1/446th (parking spot);
- the monthly contribution amounts to € 122,96 excluding € 43,46 pre-payment fort he heating for the apartment and € 24,60 for the parking space;
- internal regulations and long-term maintenance plan present;
- building insurance taken out by the Association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the complex De Loodsen in building "Cacao" which is located on the Oostelijke Handelskade. On this old quay on the IJ are municipal monuments as warehouse Amsterdam and Wilhelmina, but also the futuristic designed Passengers Terminal Amsterdam, the Muziekgebouw aan het IJ and the high-profile club Panama. The apartment is centrally located: For daily shopping you can go to the shopping center "Brazilië", via the Piet Heintunnel you are within a few minutes on the Ring (A-10) and by tram or bike you are so at the Central Station.
- Modern 3/4-room apartment;
- the house has a bright conservatory;
- throughout the house is a neat laminate floor with underfloor heating;
- active Association of Owners;
- the house is fully insulated therefore low heating costs;
- the asking price is excluding the parking spot. The asking price for the parking spot is € 29.500,-- costs payable by the buyer.
Read full description