YES! Charming and completely renovated 3-room apartment with private entrance, located on the first floor in the beloved Stadionbuurt in Amsterdam South, with plenty of good restaurants and fine shops within walking distance. This 30's house was thoroughly renovated in 2009 and has a new and very efficient layout. The apartment has a cozy living room with natural stone shutters, a beautiful solid American Notenhouten floor and a nice bay window from which there is a clear view of a beautiful wide plantation. At the rear is the beautiful living / dining kitchen with cooking island and patio doors to the balcony. The house has two spacious bedrooms, one of which is equipped with a walk-in closet. The modern bathroom has a bath, washbasin and toilet. On the top floor there is an additional storage of approximately 5 m2. There are currently two parking permits available in this area.
The property is located on the first floor and has the following layout:
Private entrance, hallway with wardrobe and access to all rooms. Entrance into the spacious and bright living room with large bay window and unobstructed view of a beautiful wide plantation recently renovated and equipped with children's playground equipment. Nice living / dining kitchen at the back with cooking island of massive American walnut. All kitchen appliances are from Gaggenau, including a cooker hood built in the countertop. A Quooker Fusion, dishwasher and fridge / freezer are also provided. From the kitchen there is access to the nice balcony through open doors. Here is another closet with the kettle (Nefit). The rear bedroom is spacious and has a walk-in wardrobe. The modern bathroom has a bath-shower combination, washbasin furniture, design radiator, toilet and connection for the washing machine. At the front is the second bedroom. On the fourth floor there is also a private storage room (approx. 5 m2) with shelves.
In accordance with NEN2580 measurement, is the indoor use surface 74,3m˛. The surface of the storage is 4,9m˛.
NB. The specified area was measured by a specialized company in accordance with NEN2580.
The property is located in a building built around 1931.
Traditional building style with a flat roof covered with bitumen.
Wooden frames provided with single and partly double glass. The VvE has planned a large painting and repair of the front joints before the beginning of September. Then the curtain and window at the front will be replaced and will be double glazed.
Heating and hot water by means of boiler (Nefit, year 2008).
Elektra: modern and extensive group cabinet (renewed in 2009).
- The valuation applies to the General Terms of the Amsterdam Municipality of 2000.
- The right of lease was entered on 16 July 2005 and runs until 15 July 2055.
- The canon is € 915,66 per year and is indexed annually.
City of Amsterdam, section AB number 2277 A-8.
DEED OF DIVISION
The property was registered on November 8, 2002 by notary Mr. A.M.J.M. Ploumen split into 16 apartment rights.
- The A-8 appartment right is entitled to 1 / 16th share in the community.
- The total number of votes cast is 16, this apartment has 1 vote.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The Association of Owners is professionally managed by Rappange.
- The service costs are € 110, = per month.
- The association has planned a large painting and repair of the front joints before the beginning of September 2017. Then the curtain and window at the front will be replaced and will be double glazed.
- Modern and finished 3-room apartment with a contemporary layout and atmospheric original details.
- The property was thoroughly renovated in 2009 including all pipelines (water, gas, electricity) and heating.
- Located in a beautiful green and tree-lined street with a wide middle plantation.
- The entire apartment has a solid American Notenhouten floor and is illuminated with Modular fixtures.
- The living room is equipped with comfortable wall heating at the front and rear and equipped with built-in mutli-media and speaker cabling.
- The house has plenty of storage space and fitted wardrobes.
- Extra storage of approx. 5 m2 in the attic.
- There are currently two parking permits available in this area.
This beautifully renovated apartment is located in the popular Stadionbuurt in Amsterdam Zuid. This area is very much loved to live due to the quiet streets, the pleasant and stylish buildings, many plantations and playgrounds, various schools, the excellent accessibility and proximity of the Zuidas and Zuid / WTC station. For daily groceries, visit Stadionplein (about 2 minutes walk). Recently a large Albert Heijn has been opened, a drugstore and a liquor store. Around the corner you will find the cozy Beethovenstraat and the Stadionweg, where you can visit pleasant specialty shops such as Marqt, Le Fournil bakery and L'Amuse cheese shop. Also in the catering industry you do not have to bother with hotspots like Marathonweg and Kiebęrt, Vascobelo, Jack Dish and the recently opened South Restaurant within walking distance. For the necessary relaxation, you can cycle to Amsterdam Forest or De Schinkel sports park in a few minutes. In addition, the nearby Zuidas and the renewed Stadionplein provide an extra upgrade to this beloved location!
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily reached by car from the A-10 ring road, via the S108. There are several stops nearby, including tram line 16 and bus lines 15, 62, 758 and 197 (Amsterdam Airport Express) and regional lines as 170 and 172 towards Amstelveen. In addition, you can cycle to Station Zuid WTC in a few minutes. Parking is through a licensing system. There is currently no waiting list and there are even 2 parking permits per address possible! On the public road, parking is paid on Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 21:00 (source: www.amsterdam.nl).
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description