BUY OR RENT? This bright studio apartment (living area approx 39 m2) is located on the top floor (no upstairs neighbors) of a well maintained apartment complex in the middle of the popular neighborhood De Pijp. The house has a sunny balcony of almost 10 m2 over the entire width of the apartment, facing south.
The apartment is more than 8 meters wide, with plenty of windows and light. The apartment is now made a large living studio, however, the space lends itself to create a separate bedroom. The bathroom is beautifully modernized in 2011 and fitted spotlights, hand basin, toilet and a large bath with shower. Separate kitchen with kitchen and separate equipment. Also, on the ground floor access to an individual (bicycle) storage.
Located on a bustling location in Amsterdam South, De Pijp. In the vicinity there are the vibrancy of the Albert Cuyp Market and the many cafes at Gerard Douplein. The Sarphatipark as oversized backyard. In the neighborhood you find many coffee shops, delis and restaurants. For your daily shopping you can visit the Van Woustraat around the corner where the Marqt and Stach (Organic food) has opened a shop.
Ground floor: entrance; letterboxes; stairwell and storerooms. Fourth floor: Meter closet in the hallway; entrance; hall with intercom; bathroom; indoor storage area which houses the central heating system (Intergas HR 2005); spacious living / bedroom with access to the semi-open kitchen. The balcony (facing south, surface nearly 10 m2) is accessible from the living room and provides space for chairs and a table where (when the sun shines) it can be lovely to sit.
• Living area approx 39 m2
• The fourth and top floor, no neighbors above
• leasehold paid until the end of 2040;
• Heating and hot water through own boiler (Intergas HR, built in 2005)
• Professional manager of the owners association with maintenance plan
• The service costs are EUR 66.49 per month
• Energy Performance Certificate with the green energy label B
• Delivery can be quickly
• Separate storage room in the basement after approval HOA (exclusive use)
• Again that wonderful balcony of almost 10 m2 located right on the south!
The apartment is also available for rent according the rules of the Dutch Vacancy Law. The sale of the house will continue during the tenancy and visits will take place in consult with the tenant.
• Rent price 1200 euro excluding gas, electricity, electricity, cable and internet
• Deposit 2 months rent
• Minimum term 6 months, seller has 3 months notice period, tenant has 1 month notice period.
• Available 1 July 2016, possibly earlier
Read full description