Cozy apartment on the second floor in popular Staatsliedenbuurt.
This well-kept and well-divided apartment is centrally located in the atmospheric Staatsliedenbuurt around the corner from the famous café restaurant Amsterdam and with the historic Jordaan and Amsterdam canals within walking distance.
Common entrance to the second floor. Hall with meter cupboard and guest toilet. From the hall you enter the cozy living room with French balcony and separate kitchen. Through the living room you can go to the bedroom and the bathroom renovated in 2014 which are both at the back. The heating goes through a gas stove in the living room. Both in the living room, bedroom and corridor there is a beautiful laminate floor.
The Staatsliedenbuurt is strategically located between the lovely Westerpark, the Haarlemmerdijk and the Jordaan, with every Saturday morning the (organic) market on only 20 minutes walking distance and many eateries and cafes. There is a gym, shops and supermarkets are nearby. There is a direct bus to the central station and a tram to the Rozengracht and Leidseplein. Furthermore, a number of trendy food and beverage outlets are located.
Due to all these characteristics, the Staatsliedenbuurt is extremely popular.
- Located on private land!
- Healthy and active VVE consisting of 4 members in own management.
- 2016 window frames painted front and rear
- 2017 roof renewed
- 2017 crawl space cleaned and insulated
- 2012 Installation of central heating combi boiler Intergas which is currently only used for hot water supply.
- Contribution VVE is temporarily increased to € 125 per month
- MJOP made up in 2017
- Large storage room in the attic
- Double glazing in 2003
- Regular check gas heater
- Between 2000 and 2003, various (casco) renovation works took place
Read full description