A nice groundfloor home of almost 200 sqm spread over three floors, with a lovely rear garden and a concrete foundation.
Very suitable for guests or an au pair thanks to the double entrance.
Entrance on the principal floor. The living room with high ceilings has a sitting area with fireplace on the street side. The dining room is located at the rear, adjacent to the open kitchen. Here doors open onto the veranda which gives access to the garden.
On the first floor three bedrooms and a bright and attractive bathroom. The master bedroom at the rear has a private balcony. On the street side a large and a smaller bedroom. In between a spacious landing with wardrobe space.
The basement is accessible from the hall on the principal floor or directly from the second front door. Here two spacious bedrooms, a bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, and a play area. The play area (or cupboard space) is light and open thanks to a glass floor.
The home is available for immediate occupation. The foundation was renewed in the past and in 2016 the paintwork was done by the owners’ association.
The interior of the property was completely renovated a few years ago with as a result a matching unity: kitchen, sanitary and floors are in harmony.
The rear garden faces northwest. There is the sun in the afternoon. The garden is sufficiently large with its dimensions of approximately 50 sqm.
The bathrooms have got underfloor heating. Nearly all kitchen appliances are from Bosch.
Very unique location on the narrower part of Van Eeghenstraat, adjacent to Van Eeghenlaan. The Vondelpark and Museumplein are around the corner.
Within walking distance of several good restaurants and cafés, Cornelis Schuytstraat, as well as Museumplein and Leidseplein.
The property is easily accessible by public transport. Tram lines 2, 3, 5 and 12 as well as various bus lines stop on Willemsparkweg and Van Baerlestraat.
The property is also easily accessible by private transport from the orbital motorway A10 (exits S106 and S108). There is currently no waiting time for a parking permit.
• Usable area approximately 195 sqm
• Garden approximately 48 sqm
• Freehold land
• New foundation
• Fireplace with mantelpiece by Piet Jonker
• Available for immediate occupation
• This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative only.
• Measurement instruction based on NEN2580, intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for an indication of the usable area. The Measurement instruction does not completely exclude various measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
More information and floorplans on our site!
Read full description