This bright, immediately available 4-room apartment with a beautiful and unobstructed view over the water
in a prime location on the east side of the Center of Amsterdam. It has a living area of approx. 83 m2, is located on the thirth floor and offers a balcony plus a storage room on the ground floor. There is also an own parking place in the parking garage included.
This is living in a unique and quiet part of the Centrum district; the Wittenburgereiland. The house is located in a quiet street while all facilities nearby; for your daily shopping you can go to the Albert Heijn, the shopping center "Brazil", the Dappermarkt and the Czaar Peterstraat. Nice cafes and restaurants are within walking distance, including Brouwerij 't IJ, Hanneke's Boom and Stadsstrand Roest. The Maritime Museum, Artis, Stopera and Theater Carré are only a few minutes away. There are good public transport connections and by car there are excellent connections with the A10 ring road via the IJ and Piet Hein tunnel.
Common entrance on the ground floor. Entrance to the house on the thirth floor. Entrance hall with large storage cupboard and access to all areas. Spacious and bright living room with bay window and a beautiful view over the water of the Wittenburgervaart. Separate kitchen with access to the balcony (south-east) that also offers a view over the water. At the rear of the apartment are the three bedrooms, which offer a view of the beautifully landscaped courtyard. Separate toilet with fountain. Bathroom with shower, sink, designradiator and washing machine connection.
On the ground floor you will find the private storage of approx. 3,5 m2.
- Immediately available
- Surface area approx. 83 m2, storage approx. 3,5 m2
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Own parking place in parking garage opposite the apartmentcomplex
- Former rental property of De Key
- Property is sold exclusively for self-occupation
- Anti-speculation of two years applicable
- Located on municipal leasehold land, canon is paid for until 15-10-2034
- Active and professionally managed VvE (Association of owners)
- Monthly contribution VvE € 107,03 for the apartment and € 14,48 for the parking
- The Key pays the notary fee for the deed of transfer (project notary: Spier & Hazenberg notaries)
Call us for an appointment and we will be happy to see you at the Tweede Wittenburgerdwarsstraat 174!
Read full description