Very rarely you will have the opportunity to find an apartment in the heart of the Jordaan, on the Bloemgracht, with all the comforts of a new building (2001). From all rooms you can see the famous ‘Westerkerk’. And to top it off, a beautifull roof terrace with beautiful views over the city. Seeing is believing. Live on the canal in the historic centre, without the usual poblems with foundation or noise from the neighbours. At the moment there are two bedrooms, these can be expanded to three and even four bedrooms.
Entrance in a quiet street: the Tweede Leliedwarsstraat on the corner of the Bloemgracht. Very neat, representative stairwell. In the building there are two apartments, Bloemgracht 78 and Tweede Leliedwarsstraat 24. The spacious storage room is located next tot he stairwell.
Private entrance, wardrobe, stairs to the third floor.
Hall with access to all bedrooms and stairs to the fourth floor.
In-house storage room with washing machine and dryer, toilet with fountain, bedroom, second storage with central heating system, and plenty of storage space, stylish bathroom with a marble sink, walk-in shower, towel rack and tiled ceiling and a the master bedroom with beautiful view on the canal and the Westerkerk.
The floor has a white wash oak finish. Living room with luxury kitchen with all necessary appliances. It is a very light house with three large windows overlooking the canal and two windows on the street side. The Westerkerk is visible from all windows.
Rooftop house with a hall, a pantry and access to roof terrace: sunshine throughout the day and a phenomenal view over the Bloemgracht, the Westerkerk and many other distinctive buildings in the city centre, as well as the Amsterdam Tower. The characteristic surrounding buildings with large busts, special towers and beautiful facades make hundreds of years of history visible from your own terrace.
- Living area 95m², contents 272m³ (according to NEN-2580);
- built in 2001;
- leasehold: AB 1994, the lease has been paid until 2049;
- heating and hot water via central heating boiler;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows, fully isolated;
- intercom system;
- In the building there are two apartments, Bloemgracht 78 and Tweede Leliedwarsstraat 24
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section L, complex
designation 8914, apartment index 2;
- energy label A;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS:
- Active and financial healthy association of '' Bloemgracht 78 '' in Amsterdam consisting of
- establishment: January 4th, 2000;
- 89/183th share in the community;
- the administration is conducted on its own;
- the VvE contribution amounts to €50 per month;
- home insurance completed through the VvE with sufficient cover.
The property is situated in the middle of the Jordaan area, within walking distance of the Nine Streets, Leidseplein and the canals. This trendy area is characterized by charming streets and characteristic old houses with charming facades. Traditionally, the Jordaan is a typical working class neighborhood where still many craft/ small businesses are located. The neighbourhood has many shopping streets including the popular Haarlemmerstraat. This attractive area, with a wide variety of shops, is just a 5 minutes walk away. Also, the Jordaan has a variety of café’s, restaurants and entertainment venues. Located in the city centre, the neighbourhood offers many of cultural and recreational facilities. The nearby Westerpark is a place where you can go for an outdoor concert, where you can exercise or where you can go for a stroll. There are several tram and bus stops very close to the apartment, that will take you to all others parts of the city quickly. The central station can be reached in just 10 minutes. With the car there is easy access to the A10, with connections,to the A2, A4, A5 and A9.
- Number of bedrooms is 2 and can be expanded to three and even four bedrooms;
- the living room has three windows overlooking the canal (Bloemgracht) and two windows to the charming street
- Sun from morning to evening;
- the canal house was built in 2001 at the location of the former building at Bloemgracht 78;
- one of the bedrooms has 3 windows on the Bloemgracht, the other has two windows on
the Tweede Leliedwarsstraat. The westerkerk is visible from both rooms
- roof terrace (legal!), including construction of approximately 20 m2;
- very well maintained and always kept neat and tidy;
- most of the current furniture is practically new and can be purchased from the owner,This
makes the apartment immediately suitable for rental to expats.
Read full description