Surprisingly light apartment laid across one floor of former office space. Thanks to 2 outdoor areas and large windows in all rooms, this ground floor property of approx. 123m2 has a very good, spacious layout with 3 bedrooms and a large living room with doors opening onto a sunny patio. Perfect location on only 100 meters away from Sarphatipark. Thoroughly renovated in 2012, private land, immediately available.
The apartment is centrally situated, in the most sought-after location in the cosy De Pijp district, near to the Amstel and the Albert Cuyp market, but also within walking distance of Utrechtsestraat. The street is one of the nicest in this neighbourhood, reasonably quiet and near the child-friendly Sarphatipark, with playground. The De Pijp district is popular because of the variety of restaurants, shops, and lovely cafes that are all based there. Easy access to public transport, all within walking distance, connects to every part of the city and the local train stations (the Amstel and the Rai) provide connecting trains to Schiphol and the network of metro stations. Also ideally situated in relation to Ring Road A10 and the A2.
Private entrance with vestibule. From this entrance there is access to an enormous living area of approx. 15 x 5 meters. The kitchen at the front of the apartment has 2 large doors opening onto the pavement. The white kitchen with little breakfast bar and composite counter top is equipped with various built-in appliances, including a Quooker, oven, combi microwave, dishwasher, 5-ring gas cooker and a large fridge/freezer combination. Next to the kitchen is a hallway with cloak room, and guest toilet and built-in closet underneath the stairwell.
The adjacent generous lounge has a high ceiling, and a lower-level floor, with large doors opening out onto the patio. The patio is sheltered and very sunny and it’s a real pleasure to sit in it.
Via the very well-lit corridor, with roof windows, and doors opening out onto the patio, you gain access to the other rooms at the rear of the house. The main bedroom has a large wall-to-wall wardrobe and doors to the patio. The bathroom has a bath tub, walk-in shower, second toilet and double wash basin. There is a separate closet for the washing machine and dryer. At the rear of the apartment are the other two generous bedrooms, both with good proportions and doors to the garden/green area behind the house. There is also a storage closet containing the central heating installation.
- A former industrial business area. Thoroughly renovated and completely insulated in 2012; the rear part was completely rebuilt.
- The foundation of the rear part of the house was entirely renewed in 2012. The foundation of the front part of the house has been examined and approved: code II.
- Private land.
- Wooden flooring with partial floorheating, wooden window frames with double glazing, several sky lights, sleek walls and ceilings with recessed lights.
- The apartment owner will become a member of the Homeowners Association, which has 5 members. It is an informal association with good neighbourly relationships and a capital reserve of € 7,500.
- Monthly service costs amount to € 60.
- Almost laid out on one single floor with optimal layout and lots of windows.
- In the deed of division, it was specified that the owner of the apartment is entitled to create a roof terrace using the last 4 meters of the flat roof.
Read full description