This well laid out four-room apartment (previously five rooms) is situated at the edge of the centre of Diemen, in a beautifully green area. The apartment is situated on the fourth floor and has a generous living room, no less than three bedrooms and a good-sized kitchen. The private storage is situated on the ground floor.
The apartment complex is conveniently situated near Diemerplein shopping centre, the train station, as well as the bus and tram 9. The area also has sufficient parking space (blue zone) and is near the access to the A-1 and A-10 motorways.
Communal (closed) entrance with access to the elevator.
Entrance apartment: hall with toilet. The hallway with access to the kitchen and living room. The kitchen has white kitchen units with a dishwasher, oven, gas cooker, close-in boiler and an extractor hood. Door to the balcony at the front.
The well- proportioned living room is light and airy. At the back of the apartment you can access the master bedroom which has fitted wardrobes. The bedroom provides access to the sunny balcony at the back. A hall connects the living room, the bathroom, a storage cabinet with boiler and the washing machine connection and two bedrooms. The bathroom includes a bath, shower cabin and washbasin. The apartment has laminate flooring throughout.
• Year of construction: 1975
• Air-conditioning units in living room and master bedroom
• All windows have insulating glass
• Living area 119 m2, excluding storage of 10 m2 (measurement report available)
• Heating via block heating (individual meters due to settlement of the heating costs)
• Hot water via electric boiler (owned)
• Well managed Owner's Association.
• Private storage on the ground floor.
• Delivery in consultation, approx. July/August
Read full description