Spacious upstairs home on the first and third floors of approximately 152 sqm with private entrance. Located in the South urban district on a quiet street. This area was designed by Berlage in the 1920s. It is large-scale with spacious homes.
The third floor is connected to the first floor by a private staircase.
Entrance into a spacious hall on the first floor, rooms en suite at the front, two spacious bedrooms at the rear, one with balcony, a kitchen with a door opening onto the balcony, a bathroom with bath and washbasin and a separate toilet.
Interior stairs lead to the third floor with two large bedrooms, a shower room with toilet and a room that is currently being used as a second kitchen and laundry room.
The owners’ association granted permission to create a roof terrace, on the condition of a permit from the Municipality.
The property is located in an attractive part of the South urban district near Olympiaplein. An area with comprehensive amenities on Beethovenstraat and Minervaplein. Centrally located in relation to Oud-Zuid, Zuid WTC and the Zuidas.
Near various shopping streets such as Beethovenstraat and Cornelis Schuytstraat.
There are many good primary and secondary schools in the vicinity, as well as three international schools.
Within walking distance of sports and playing fields, Stadionkade, Apollolaan and near the orbital motorway A10 and the motorways A1, A2 and A4.
Also well served by public transport with tram lines 5 (Beethovenstraat) and 24 (Stadionweg). Station Zuid is within walking distance.
• Usable area approximately 152 sqm
• Listed building on the municipal historic buildings register
• Private entrance
• Sunny south-facing balcony
• Quiet street
• Four large bedrooms
• Ground rent € 1,744.48 per year. Period runs from July 16th, 2005 until July 15th, 2055. Yearly indexation. General provisions of 2000
• From October 1st, 2017 the municipality of Amsterdam offers the possibility of a lump sum purchase buying out the annual ground rent in perpetuity. Further information and indication(s) of this lump sum purchase based on the new municipal policy is available at our office.
• This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative only.
More information and floorplan on our site!
Read full description