A perfectly laid out and beautifully converted house with sunny garden in a child-friendly neighborhood.
3 bedroom house with quality kitchen and bathroom. The house is from 2015, almost completely renewed and enlarged by placing 2 dormers on the top floor, where a spacious 3rd bedroom is created. The house has been renovated with taste. The following applies: packing and moving!
Entrance, hall with toilet, bright living room with open kitchen with various appliances. Stairs to the upper floor, with convenient storage space in the stairs cupboard. From the living room access to the beautiful backyard on the south/south-west. Garden is also to reach by a door at the back entrance.
On the first floor there are 2 well-sized bedrooms on both sides of the house. The bathroom with daylighting houses the sink, bath, second toilet built-in niches and spotlights in the ceiling. Separate laundry room on the other side of the house.
On the top floor a beautiful, light space of over 17 m2 with a boiler room and due to the roof angle there are many extra storage facilities.
Located in a car-free street, near all kinds of courtyards where children can still play outside. Walking in the park, recreation at the Sloterplas, proximity to bus and tram (line 13 to Central Station in 20 minutes), sufficient and free parking. This neighborhood is like an oasis in the city, where the reign of the center and other districts can be reached quickly. Schools, and shops are within walking or cycling distance.
• Approx. 78 m2 of living space (in accordance with Measurement Instruction)
• Built in 1954, rebuilt with taste. You do not have to do anything here anymore!
• Recently 2 dormers have been installed and a staircase: a beautiful space has been created in the attic.
• Intergas HRE boiler from 2016
• Double glazed windows
• Municipal lease, canon surrendered to 15-11-2060
• Free parking in front of the door
• Delivery can be done in the short term
Read full description