High end living in one of the very luxuriously finished apartments of the project ‘Uptown Residence’ located in the beloved Weesperzijdestrook around the corner of the Amstel. The apartments are situated in a characteristic building, which originates from 1885. Very recently 9 apartments have been created here with a beautiful level of finishing and each one provided with a generous outdoor space. The high quality characterizes itself in a solid herringbone parquet floor, smoothly plastered walls, underfloor heating in the entire apartment, kitchens by Sense, home automation by Creston, tasteful bathrooms and a lift that opens directly into the apartments. What makes the apartments unique is the total package of exclusive comfort in combination with the fantastic location in the quiet Swammerdamstraat. The complex is located on freehold land.
Of these tasteful apartments, 6 of the 9 homes have already been sold. The last 3 most exclusive apartments are now for sale. This concerns the two double downstairs apartments and the unique penthouse.
Swammerdamstraat 38-A with a surface area of 149,2 m2 and an asking price of €1.350.000,-
Swammerdamstraat 38-B with a surface area of 185,1 m2 and an asking price of €1.700.000,-
Swammerdamstraat 38-K (shell form) with a surface area of 209,5 m2 and an asking price of €1.700.000,- plus costs sale.
For all available information regarding the project you can visit www.uptownresidence.nl
Layout Swammerdamstraat 38-K:
Well-kept communal entrance where the meter cupboards, the staircase and the lift are located. This lift can be accessed from the hallway as well as from the private home with a special access key. Entry into the large open shell space that can be finished according to your own wishes and taste. Currently there is an alternative layout present for your perusal. In this layout the living room is situated in the back. Here you’ll find five large skylights and French doors to the terrace facing west. Three bedrooms located in the front and a large luxury bathroom at both sides of the apartment. Using the stairs you’ll reach the:
Very spacious living room-cum-kitchen of 12.34 meter wide and 6.20 meter deep, with five times double French doors to the roof terrace at the front and five times double French doors to the roof terrace at the back. From both roof terraces you have a spectacular view over the skyline of Amsterdam.
The Weesperzijdestrook where the Swammerdamstraat is located can confidently be called the most beloved neighbourhood of Amsterdam Oost. Quietly located and surrounded by the most beautiful buildings of the true characteristic Amsterdam architecture style. In the immediate vicinity a lot of restaurants and hotspots are located within walking distance. Here, among others, you’ll find ‘De Ysbreker’, ‘Amstelhaven’ and of course ‘Loetje Oost’. In the past period the Wibautstraat located around the corner has also been enriched with numerous trendy bars and eating establishments. Both the Oosterpark and the Sarphatipark can easily be reached for recreation and relaxation. When the weather is good you can walk along the famous Amstel and by bike you can reach the lively Pijp as well as the heart of the centre of Amsterdam within a few minutes.
* The building was divided on 1 February 2018, whereby the prevailing quality requirements and standards have been met, the foundations have been completely renewed.
* Fixed project notary: Seinstra van Rooij Notarissen
* It concerns an apartment offered in shell form where the buyer can finish it to his own taste and preferred layout and can realize his own wishes.
* If desired, the seller can ensure a high end finish whereby refurbishment will happen with a great deal of attention to detail and where high quality materials will be used. This will happen in the same style as the already completed apartments.
* The apartment is provided with a terrace and two spacious roof terraces of approximately 60 m2.
* The total living area is 209,5 m2.
* The complex is located on freehold land.
* This spectacular penthouse can be partitioned into three spacious bedrooms and two luxury bathrooms.
* The absolute eye catcher is the very large living room-cum-kitchen at the top floor with a fantastic view.
* The apartment can be equipped with home automation by Creston with which the lift, lighting and sound can be controlled with an iPad or iPhone at the touch of a button.
* Situated on a fantastic location in a beloved part of Oost and around the corner from the Amstel.
* Due to the recent division the Vereniging van Eigenaren (Homeowner Association) is currently being established. The administration will be conducted by a professional administrator. The service charges have yet to be determined. However, the association has already been registered at the Chamber of Commerce and a copy of the residential premises insurance is available.
Read full description