High end living in one of the very luxuriously finished apartments of the project ‘Uptown Residence’ located in the beloved Weesperzijdestrook around the corner of the Amstel. The apartments are situated in a characteristic building, which originates from 1885. Very recently 9 apartments have been created here with a beautiful level of finishing and each one provided with a generous outdoor space. The high quality characterizes itself in a solid herringbone parquet floor, smoothly plastered walls, underfloor heating in the entire apartment, kitchens by Sense, home automation by Creston, tasteful bathrooms and a lift that opens directly into the apartments. What makes the apartments unique is the total package of exclusive comfort in combination with the fantastic location in the quiet Swammerdamstraat. The complex is located on freehold land.
Of these tasteful apartments, 6 of the 9 homes have already been sold. The last 3 most exclusive apartments are now for sale. This concerns the two double downstairs apartments and the unique penthouse.
Swammerdamstraat 38-A with a surface area of 149,2 m2 and an asking price of €1.350.000,-
Swammerdamstraat 38-B with a surface area of 185,1 m2 and an asking price of €1.700.000,-
Swammerdamstraat 38-K (shell form) with a surface area of 209,5 m2 and an asking price of €1.700.000,- plus costs sale.
For all available information regarding the project you can visit www.uptownresidence.nl
Layout Swammerdamstraat 38-B:
Ground floor: Well-kept communal entrance where the meter cupboards, the staircase and the lift are located. This lift can be accessed from the hallway as well as from the private home with a special access key. Entry into the studio in the front which can be used as an office, but also as a spacious dining room. The luxury living room-cum-kitchen of the brand Sense is located in the middle of the apartment and is provided with all conceivable built-in appliances, such as a hob, extractor hood, designer faucet with quooker, refrigerator with freezer and a wine cooler. Spacious living room on the garden side with French doors to the backyard facing west. Stairs to the basement.
Basement: Landing, closet with space for the washing machine and dryer. Two good-sized bedrooms on the garden side with a depth of 4.65 meter. Two very spacious bedrooms with light well in the front with a depth of 5.71 meter. In the middle the two bathrooms are situated. The first bathroom is provided with a walk-in shower, toilet and double vanity cabinet. The second spacious bathroom is provided with a bath tub, double vanity cabinet, shower and toilet.
Location: The Weesperzijdestrook where the Swammerdamstraat is located can confidently be called the most beloved neighbourhood of Amsterdam Oost. Quietly located and surrounded by the most beautiful buildings of the true characteristic Amsterdam architecture style. In the immediate vicinity a lot of restaurants and hotspots are located within walking distance. Here, among others, you’ll find ‘De Ysbreker’, ‘Amstelhaven’ and of course ‘Loetje Oost’. In the past period the Wibautstraat located around the corner has also been enriched with numerous trendy bars and eating establishments. Both the Oosterpark and the Sarphatipark can easily be reached for recreation and relaxation. When the weather is good you can walk along the famous Amstel and by bike you can reach the lively Pijp as well as the heart of the centre of Amsterdam within a few minutes.
* The building was divided on 1 February 2018, whereby the prevailing quality requirements and standards have been met, the foundations have been completely renewed.
* Fixed project notary: Seinstra van Rooij Notarissen
* High end finish whereby refurbishment has happened with a great deal of attention to detail and where high quality materials have been used.
* The apartment is provided with a good-sized backyard of approximately 40 m2 and is facing west.
* The total living area is 185,1 m2.
* The complex is located on freehold land.
* Provided with home automation by Creston with which the lift, lighting and sound can be controlled with an IPad or iPhone at the touch of a button.
* This double ground floor apartment is provided with four spacious bedrooms and two luxury bathrooms.
* Situated on a fantastic location in a beloved part of Oost and around the corner from the Amstel.
* Due to the recent division the Vereniging van Eigenaren (Homeowner Association) is currently being established. The administration will be conducted by a professional administrator. The service charges have yet to be determined. However, the association has already been registered at the Chamber of Commerce, a bank account has been opened and a copy of the residential premises insurance is available.
Read full description