This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker.
WILL BE RENTED MOSTLY UNFURNISHED but UPHOLSTERED!!! There is one bed and a few cabinets, but the rest needs to be provided by the tenants.
Available per the 19th of july, OPEN HOUSE FROM 12.00 HRS UNTILL 12.30 HRS.
NOTICE, REGISTRATIONFORM ADDED TO THE BROCHURE WHICH YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ON FUNDA!
Spacious and well laid out three room apartment of 78 m2 on the 2nd floor with balcony located on the sunny South, opposite of a well maintained park (Eendrachtspark). Well arranged public transport, lots of free parking space and shopping Centre’s nearby
Common neat entrance with letterboxes. Front door on the second floor, hallway which gives access to all other rooms. Living room on the park side of the building with lots of light and a semi open kitchen which is equipped with dishwasher, oven / microwave, fridge, freezer, gas cooker and hood. A very spacious and pleasant bright area with a big balcony adjacent. The two bedrooms are located at the other more quiet side and are both big enough for double beds. The bathroom is luxurious and is equipped with a big walk in shower, a wide sink and has plenty of cabinet space. The toilet is separately located. The hall has another separate closet where the washing machine and dryer can be installed. Another very pleasant thing is the big storage on the ground floor where you can put everything you do not need weekly. Also ideal for your bike’s.
Overall a strategic and affordable location that really is worth seeing!
- In immaculate condition!;
- Very spacious and bright three-room apartment of 78 m2;
- Strategic central location;
- Spacious balcony on the south;
- Fully equipped with double glazing;
- Delivery possible on short notice;
- Large storage room on the ground floor;
- Deposit a minimum of two months' rent;
- Minimum rental period is one year;
- Renters are assessed on income;
- Not suitable for smokers or students;
- Pets considered;
- This apartment is worth your visit! Do you have the necessary documentation?.
Read full description