Surprisingly light and spacious double upstairs property with a lovely, large living room, 3 bedrooms, a balcony and 2 roof terraces.
A couple of years ago, the apartment was thoroughly renovated and provided with wooden flooring, sleek walls and ceilings, recessed lights, a new pipe system, new electric wiring and mostly double glazing. Located on private land.
The apartment is situated in the pleasant Hoofddorpplein neighbourhood in Amsterdam South. This a sought-after neighbourhood, not far from the city centre, but near the Vondelpark, the Nieuwe Meer and the Amsterdamse Bos. Attractive shops, cosy bars and good restaurants are all within walking distance. You also have a good connection to ring road A-10, via exit S107, and also with the A-4 and A-2 motorways. The property is also easy to reach with public transportation. There is plenty of parking space in this lovely, quiet street.
The entrance to the property is on the second floor, where you also find a cloakroom and a flight of stairs leading to the living area on third floor.
At the front, the living room has a wide sitting corner with windows overlooking the street. The dining area is centrally situated, and the light kitchen is at the rear and has doors onto the balcony running across the entire width of the property. The living area has a very spacious layout and is surprisingly light because of light ingress from 3 sides: the 3 large windows at the front, the window and doors at the rear and light through the glass roof above the open staircase.
Besides, there is a toilet on this floor and a pleasant work/guest room of 8.0m2. From this room you also have access to the balcony.
Via an easy-to-climb flight of stairs you reach the light landing on the top floor. Here you find the door to the 13.5m2 terrace, the room with the washing machine and the 2 bedrooms.
The children's bedroom of 8.6m2 is at the front and the parent's bedroom is at the rear and has a surface of 14.1m2. This bedroom has doors to the sunny terrace with wooden lounge bench and you have also access to the charming bathroom with bathtub, shower, second toilet and washbasin. The bathroom is equipped with under-floor heating.
If you want to enjoy the sun and the wonderful views of the city even longer, you could climb the stairs to the second 13.5m2 terrace.
- Total usable floor space incl. outdoor areas 133m2; usable floor space of living area 100.27m2 NEN 2580.
- Homeowners Association with 4 members, administrative manager for annual reports. Monthly service costs for this apartment amount to € 128.33, there is a capital reserve of approx. € 3,664,-.
- Over the past years a lot of maintenance work was carried out: new roof covering, painting and new window frames at the front. In addition, the entire facade was cleaned, flushed and impregnated.
- The entire property, except the bathroom and toilet, is provided with wooden flooring.
- If desired, there are options to extend the building at the rear on the top floor.
- Private land.
- Handover on delivery.
Read full description