Location, location, location! Charming and spacious apartment/town house in absolute prime location in the posh and affluent Vondelparkkwartier in Amsterdam Zuid.The apartment overlooks the Vondelvijver and mature trees, and is surrounded by large villaís and stately homes. The three level apartment offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a terrace. Because of itís unique lay-out, it could make the perfect home for a family or people working from home or with regular guests.
The gross floor area is a full 171 sqm (136 sqm + 35 sqm additional space; please see explanation of Dutch NEN-2580 standard below).
First floor: Spacious hallway with access to three bedrooms, two of which have built-in closets, a large bathroom with bath tub and shower and a separate toilet.
Second floor: A wooden staircase gives access to the second floor with a spacious and bright living room with, open eat-in kitchen and dining area in the front and the sitting area with terrace in the back. The sitting room and terrace offer a wonderful view of the Vondelvijver. 5 recently installed Velux windows in the living room provide a wonderful view to the Dutch skies during the day and the moon and the stars at night. Plenty of storage on this floor as well.
Third floor: Here you will find the fourth bedroom or study. Ideal as a home office, a guest room, master bedroom or library. Air conditioned. Cool in the summer, warm in the winter. This floor also offers another bathroom with shower, sink and toilet and outlet for suppliences. Extra storage in the attic.
The location in a peaceful, stately and affluent neighborhood canít be beat. The apartment is situated directly on the verge of the Vondelvijver, a private pond flowing into the Vondelpark. From the front of the apartment you have an expansive view of the Oranje Nassaulaan. In the back the home boasts a magnificent view of the pond, mature trees and a few private villaís across the water. Within walking distance you will find the Cornelis Schuytstraat, Concertgebouw, nice restaurants and cafes and an array of wonderful shops and boutiques.
- Free hold (no ground lease)
- Peace, privacy and security
- Active and small Association of owners, service costs Ä 75,00 per month
- Situated at the verge of the Vondelvijver, which isnít accessible for Vondelpark visitors
- Subject to approval by seller
- Certain floor area is excluded from the total of 136 sqm living space (171 sqm floor space) because of the definition of square meters in accordance with the Dutch NEN-standard. This standard does not allow to include certain meters in the mentioned sqm. This includes sqm under a sloped ceiling or storage. In the case of this home it means that some footage in the kitchen and in the much needed storage space account for an additional 35sqm, making the total 171sqm floor space.
Read full description