This simple groundfloorapartment with large garden and barn in the "Indische buurt" offers many possibilities.
The apartment consists of 2 rooms with a separate kitchen and bathroom and concerns a former rentalapartment and is part of a VvE consisting of 5 apartments.
The backyard is more than 10 meters deep and offers excellent opportunity for expansion. At the back of the garden is a spacious barn.
Entrance, portal, corridor, convenient staircase with practical space, bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin.
The living room is situated on the streetside. Through the hall there is access to the bedroom and the kitchen which
are both situated at the back and have access to the garden.
The "Indische buurt" is a vibrant neighborhood that is very much on its way. In recent years, many new cafes and restaurants have been opened. It is an attractive mix between the various character of the old neighborhood and more trendy places.
There are many terraces; For example at the Badhuis, Thai Tiger, Wilde Zwijnen, Coffee Company, Studio K (with cinema) or Walter Woodbury. Further down are the Dappermarket, the Tropenmuseum and Artis Zoo.
Behind the Muiderpoort station is the Oosterpoort shopping center, including a Hema, H&M and Simon Levelt.
The beautiful, not yet "discovered" Flevopark is around the corner. In the park there is an outdoor swimming pool and Jenevertasting 't Nieuwe Diep with waterfrontterrace.
By bike, line 7, 14 or 22 you are in the center within 10 minutes. The Muiderpoort station is within walking distance.
By car you are on the ring within a few minutes. The cycling distance to Durgerdam on the IJsselmeer is 20 minutes.
- We have a specific website for this property. Look at www.soembawastraat75hs.nl
- Year of construction approx. 1930.
- Devided in 2013.
- Complete double glass.
- At te frontside wooden windowframes, PVC- windowframes at the backside.
- Modernize in-house according to your own taste.
- The living space is 51 m2. Measurement report available.
- The garden is more than 40m2. (Excluding 10m2 barn)
- The service charge is € 55.94 per month.
- It is a constant right of lease.
- The canon is € 588,37 per year. (Indexed annually)
- Expiration date 31-10-2059.
- Available now.
- Deed of Sale and Transfer at Notary Office Seinstra and Van Rooij, Amsterdam.
- Offers from € 229.000, - by email to our office.
- Reservation final agreement owner.
Read full description