A modern 2-bedroom apartment divided over the two top floors (3rd and 4th floor) of this well maintained ‘Swaenenbergh’ apartment building. The apartment has a very convenient layout and is accessable by lift. The apartment is located on own ground.
Through a well maintained communal hallway with elevator you access the apartment on the third and fourth (upper) floors. The entrance hall leads into the spacious living room, with wooden floor and large windows looking out over the well maintained communal courtyard. The open kitchen (with various appliances) is located at the front of the apartment, with open views across the rooftops. A staircase leads to the 4th (upper) floor, with two bedrooms and a bathroom with bathtub and shower combination, sink and washing machine connection. The master bedroom opens out onto a sunny south-facing terrace of approx. 5 m2. The apartment has a private storeroom (approx. 4 m2) located in the basement. There is also a communal bike storage area.
The well maintained complex ˜Swaenenbergh" is located in the heart of central Amsterdam and has frontages on both Sint Jacobsstraat and Nieuwendijk. With no traffic in the immediate area, the building is an oasis of tranquility and is within easy walking distance of the Jordaan, Haarlemmerstraat, Dam Square and Central Station. The complex was completely renovated in 1999 and is not subject to municipal ground rent. Facilities include a lift, communal bike storage area and communal courtyard.
- Own ground (No leasehold)
- Building with lift
- Double glazing throughout
- Nefit CV boiler new in 2016 with smart internet-enabled thermostat
- Owners' Association professionally administrated by Munnik VvE Beheer
- Service charge € 202 p.m.
- Reserve maintenance fund of over € 80,000
- Private storeroom and communal bike storage area in the basement
- Built in 1998
- Exterior repainted in 2017
- Central location close to Central Station, Dam Square and the Jordaan.
Read full description