Spacious 125m² apartment with elevator located on the fourth and fifth floors in the ancient monumental Grainsilo.
From the entire apartment you have a truly beautiful view over both the IJ, the Houthaven and the city. Downstairs there are large shared terraces on either side of the complex. This apartment also has a spacious storage room and private parking in the underground car park. Living at the IJ in superlative degree!
The Silodam is a unique location. A three hundred meter stretch of dam between the IJ and the Old Houthavens, a stone's throw from the Jordan and the Prince Island. The area is creative, inspiring and very central, but at the same time also quietly located on the dead end of Silodam. In walking and cycling distance are all conceivable facilities and eye catchers such as the Central Station, the Stone Head, the Adam Tower, the city center, the fantastic shops on Haarlemmerdijk and Haarlemmerstraat, Westerpark and the pier around the corner to the hip and trendy NDSM site across the IJ. The A-10 and the highways are both fast and easy to reach.
Shared entrance with access to the shared terrace with (swimming) water at the rear, the storage, lift and stairwell.
The entrance of the apartment is on the fourth floor. At the front you will find the spacious, bright living room (double width) with open kitchen (equipped with oven, dishwasher, induction / ceramic hob, hood and freezer fridge), dining, sitting and working corner and view over the water and the woods The spacious bedroom with walk in closet is located at the rear, where you can see the sun above the IJ, Amsterdam CS and North in the morning. From the hall there are also the separate toilet and the luxurious bathroom with bath, shower and sink.
Through the internal staircase is the large additional room / studio room with own front door, a second separate toilet and storage closet. This space offers many possibilities, of which artist impressions are added to the pictures.
In front of the building, enjoy the evening on the communal terrace with the evening sun.
- It concerns two apartment rights (living and studio) that are currently being used as a home.
- The lease cannon is paid in advance for both the property and the parking lot until 15-3-2048.
- The house is part of the active 'Stones Silo' VVE, the service costs are now € 215.29 per month. The parking lot falls under the VvE 'Parking garage I a / d Westerdoksdijk', the service costs are now € 85, - per month.
- Underfloor heating (district heating).
- Living space in accordance with NEN2580 is 125,6 m2, external storage space is 7 m2.
- All windows have screens.
- The property has beautiful sandstone tiles.
- Including parking.
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description