BEN for rent!
1013 AS AMSTERDAM
This luxuriously renovated apartment is situated on the fourth floor of the beautifully renovated stone silo (listed building). The private storage and parking space are located below. The gorgeous view of the Houthaven really give the rooms a rich feel. The apartment has floor heating and luxurious bathroom and toilet. Your car is perfectly parked in the parking cellar with a full-automatic elevator installation.
Communal entrance area with elevator and stairs.
Entrance, hall, toilet, bathroom with steam shower and Jacuzzi, living room, high-end open-plan kitchen with built-in kitchen appliances (such as a combined steam oven-microwave, combi-oven with automatic pyrolytic self-cleaning system, large 5-burner induction cooker, washing machine and dryer), generous bedroom (possible to divide into two bedrooms), an unobstructed view of the Houthaven and a superb sun set.
Ground floor: storage in the cellar, parking at the front of the building with full-automatic elevator system.
The monthly rental price of the parking space amounts to EUR 200.
The apartment is located at Silodam between the IJ and the Houthaven in the centre of the bustling centre of Amsterdam, but has retained a peaceful atmosphere with an unobstructed view of the water and all the facilities within easy reach. You will certainly enjoy the communal terrace or your own Jacuzzi or powerful steam shower. This apartment has an elevator and all the modern conveniences; this is a quiet place to live whilst offering all the benefits of city life.
You can find great restaurants, bars and hip bars just around the corner, as well as shops for your daily shopping. The Haarlemmerstraat, Farmer's markets at Haarlemerplein and Noordermarkt, the bustling Jordaan, Westergasfabriek, Westerpark and the centre of Amsterdam are all just a short bike ride away. Just around the corner is the ferry that takes you to the NDSM site north of the city, which has hip restaurants, bars, festivals and events.
The apartment is easily accessible by public transport (buses, trams and Central Station) and offers excellent road links to the Amsterdam circular road A10, A9, A5 and A4 and Schiphol airport.
- Rental price (upholstered): € 1,800 per month (furnished possible for € 2,000), excluding service costs, gas, water, electricity and internet connection
- The service costs amounts € 80 per month.
- Gas, water and electricity € 100 per month
- Internet € 60 per month
- Option to rent a parking space for € 200 per month;
- Guarantee sum: 3 months’ rent;
- Indexation 4% annually as of the rental commencement date;
- Immediately available for a minimum rental period of 12 months;
- No rental to students or two or more separate individuals e.g. friends or colleagues
- Well-insulated and energy efficient
Read full description