Upper floor apartment from approx. 100 m2 with 2 bedrooms, a private and sunny roofterrace located at the beautiful Schippersgracht, with a wide view over the Kadijksplein, Scheepvaartsmuseum, Entrepotdok and the water. This apartment is located in the centre of Amsterdam, close to the beautiful Plantage neighbourhood.
Well maintained staircase to the second floor. Entrance of the apartment with own hallway, staircase to the third floor. Bright livingroom at the front of the apartment with lots of windows and a nice window seat where you can enjoy the morning sun. Spacious dining area at the back of the apartment, which gives access to the kitchen. Modern kitchen from Bulthaup in corner unit with the necessary appliances. Toilet with fountain. Through the livingroom you will have a staircase to the fourth/upper floor. This floor has 2 good size bedrooms, a bathroom with a jacuzzi bathtub, shower and a sink. Separate toilet. Sunny but private roofterrace from approximately 12 m2 where you can enjoy the Amsterdam sun! The whole apartment is provided with a nice wooden floor.
Located at the Schippersgracht, with a fantastic view over the Kadijksplein, the Scheepvaartsmuseum and the Entrepotdok. Close to the city centre and Central Station, but also close to the beautiful Plantagebuurt which has a great zoo called Artis. In the area there are lots of nice restaurants, cafés and different shops. Also several public transportation possibilities are on walking distance; tram 9 to Central Station, Diemen and tram 14 to Sloterpark. Because of the central location you can use several main roads (S116, S100 or the IJtunnel) by car.
- located on own ground;
- foundation has been recovered in 1995;
- Homeowners association (VvE) with a reservation of € 5.000,- from the end of 2016;
- 4 homeowners association members (VvE), 2/6 share;
- Servicecosts € 95,- per month;
- Outside is painted in 2016;
- Beautiful view over the canal and the Kadijksplein;
- Sunny, private roofterrace;
- According to www.amsterdam.nl is the object located at parking area Centrum 1, and there is a waiting list for a parking permit for 18 months. However there is a possibility for a temporary permit for the Centrum 4 area (which begins at the Kattenburgerstraat).
Read full description