Remarkable city villa, extremely atmospheric and very luxuriously renovated, with its location on the canal around the corner of the Amstel. This city villa of no less than 274m2 is divided into two spacious living areas, with a terrace adjacent to the kitchen and a garden courtyard with Koi pond.
An impressive entrance with a 5-meter high front door, staircase with wardrobe and spacious guest toilet give access to both the upper and lower floors. The upper floor is furnished as a living room. A beautiful room with large windows and patio doors in both front and rear. The floor is furnished with spacious sitting area with gas fireplace, a working corner and open kitchen with cooking island and room for a big dining table. There is also a utility room and a spacious balcony located next to the kitchen.
The spacious ground floor is furnished with an office space and second living room with pantry and guest bathroom. It's easy to create a second bedroom here. In the back of this floor is the master bedroom, with wardrobe and wellness bathroom. Also from this floor access to the courtyard with pond and an external storage. Naturally this luxury villa provides all modern conveniences, electrical installations and adequate security.
This particular property is beautifully situated on the corner of the Sarphatikade and the Amstel. There is only destination traffic which makes the villa wonderfully quietly located. Nearby are the Museumplein, Utrechtsestraat and Grachtengordel, but the accessibility of other districts and the rustic Ouderkerk on the Amstel are nearby as well. This central location offers many possibilities for dining, museum visits and other activities. By car, the Ring A10 can be reached within a few minutes, making the accessibility of Schiphol and other cities in the Randstad extremely good. Parking is possible on the street by a parking permit.
• Construction period: 1960
• Delivery in consultation
• Whole property, situated on own ground
• Location on canal near Amstel and Amstel hotel
• Spectacular entrance with 5 meter high front door and wengé staircase
• In 2003, the property was completely refurbished both internally and externally
• Extensive electrical installation: eg Domotics, theater lighting, dimmable spots, music system and
• Class 4 alarm system
• Almost all windows are made of safety glass
• Very luxury kitchen of the Bulthaup brand in Wengé and stainless steel
• Fully equipped kitchen equipped with Miele equipment
• Gas fire place with a length of 2.6 meters
• Italian design bathroom including a steam cabinet, bathroom cabinet with double sink and 2
persons Bath with whirlpool and lighting.
• Upper floor with living and open plan kitchen features an Aframosia parquet
• Ground floor is partly covered with hand-knotted woolen carpet and hardstone floor, provided
with Underfloor heating
• In the house there is a separate utility room, laundry room, pantry and additional guest bathroom and an external
storage room wich is accessible from the street
• Interior-built courtyard with Koi pond, terrace adjacent to the kitchen
Read full description