Lovely bright and spacious three-room apartment of approx. 56,6 m² and two sunny balconies (total surface of approx. 7,3 m²) and a storage on the ground floor (approx. 10,3 m² extra), partially located by the water with view on the Erasmusgracht and Erasmuspark! This nicely laid out apartment features two bedrooms. The leasehold and ground rent has been bought off until 2064.
Communal entrance on the ground floor. You reach the apartment on the second floor using the clean stairs. Entrance to the hallway. Through the hall access to the spacious living room with side room, from where the first balcony, oriented to the east, is reached by French doors. Here you can enjoy the morning sun with view of the water and the park. The separate kitchen is located in the middle at the rear of the house. It is possible to use this space as an extra room if the kitchen would be moved to the living room. The second sunny balcony (southwest) can be reached both via the main bedroom as the kitchen. The bathroom features a spacious shower and toilet. The two spaciously sized bedrooms feature useful built-in closets.
Downstairs at ground floor level there is a spacious storage with a window and a laminate floor.
The Sanderijnstraat is a wide and tranquil (dead-end) street in the hip Bos en Lommer area in Amsterdam West, located at the Erasmusgracht and Erasmuspark. At walking distance there are various shops and supermarkets. In the direct vicinity there are many recreation activities such as waterways, a park, trendy cafés and restaurants, a theatre, gyms, markets, indoor and outdoor swimmingpool and a petting zoo. The apartment is easily accessible by public transport with amongst others bus 15 and tram 7, 13 and 14. Within two minutes you reach the A10 ring road by car, while it takes only 10 minutes by bicycle to reach the Jordaan, the Centrum and Westerpark.
- Total surface living space apartment of approx. 56,6 m², two balconies of approx. 3,1 m² and 4,2 m² and a storage of approx. 10,3 m² ;
- Spacious three-room apartment with storage;
- Two sunny balconies;
- Leasehold was bought off until 2064;
- Service costs for the HOA amounts to € 80 per month, the HOA is managed professionally;
- Heating through gas stove;
- Old age clause applies;
- Conform the price indication parking permit system of the Municipality of Amsterdam, there are currently two resident permits possible without waitinglist;
- Possibility for placement of a boat at the Erasmusgracht.
Read full description