Very sunny apartment on one floor of approximately 125 sqm with balcony in a prime location.
Entrance from the street into a wide stairwell, which is shared only with the upper apartment.
Entrance into a beautiful octangular and central hall. At the rear of the apartment, en suite doors open onto the balcony with unobstructed views of the inner gardens. The front provides a clear view of the church and the square. Both the front and the rear rooms feature a beautiful marble mantelpiece.
At the rear the tasteful kitchen with space for a small breakfast table because of its special dimensions. Adjacent to this is a pantry.
At the front, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom has a small walk-in wardrobe. The bathroom has a bath and a washbasin.
There is also a separate toilet and a storage room. The apartment includes several built-in cupboards.
The apartment is available for immediate occupation thanks to its well-maintained state.
Located in a central and special part of the city.
The tranquillity of the South urban district, the dynamic the De Pijp area and the history of the ring of canals are all within walking distance. The distance to the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum is 800 metres. The Concertgebouw is 500 metres away.
A large Albert Heijn supermarket and the Albert Cuyp Market are in the immediate vicinity. The famous Loetje restaurant is opposite. Le Garage restaurant is down the street.
The tram line in front of the house is out of use. Public transport is within walking distance. There are tram stops on Van Baerlestraat and Ferdinand Bolstraat and the North-South metro line will soon be within walking distance.
Easily accessible by car. Parking with the licensing system. There is currently no waiting time, and the new, spacious car park under Boerenwetering is nearly ready.
• Active and professionally managed owners’ association. Roof recently renewed and outside paintwork planned (at seller’s cost).
• Built in 1922, Amsterdam School style. Designed by Abel Anton Kok
• Located on ground lease. Yearly amount is € 319,57
• From October 1st, 2017, the municipality of Amsterdam offers the possibility of a lump sum purchase to buy out the annual ground rent in perpetuity. Further information and indication(s) of this lump sum purchase based on the new municipal policy available from our office
• Measurement instruction based on NEN2580, intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement for an indication of the usable area. The Measurement instruction does not completely exclude various measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement
Read full description