**OPEN HOUSE ON SATURDAY APRIL 7th BETWEEN 11 .00 AM AND 15.00 PM**
YES! Particularly tastefully renovated double upper house with roof structure and sunny roof terrace, beautifully situated on the edge of Oud-Zuid / de Pijp. The house was completely renovated in 2015 and has a fantastic view at the front. The spacious living room is located on the third floor and has three large windows at the front, at the rear is the modern open kitchen with cooking island and various appliances. On the fourth floor there are two spacious bedrooms and a third room, which is currently in use as a walk-in closet but can also be arranged as a children's or study room. Via a staircase there is access to the roof house and the spacious roof terrace with beautiful views of the Rijksmuseum. The roof house is equipped with a kitchen with fridge, so you can easily grab a cold drink if you enjoy the sun on your roof terrace. The apartment is located on private land.
Entrance, entry into the spacious and bright living room with modern open kitchen at the rear with cooking island and various appliances (fridge / freezer, 5-burner gas hob, extractor, dishwasher and microwave oven). Stairs to the fourth floor.
Landing, spacious bedroom at the rear with fitted wardrobe, modern bathroom with large walk-in rain shower, washbasin with two sinks, designer radiator and underfloor heating, separate toilet with washbasin. Second bedroom at the front, with access to a third room that can be closed by a sliding door. This space is currently used as a walk-in closet, but can also be arranged as a children's or study room. Storage cupboard with c.v. boiler and connections for washing machine and dryer. From the landing there is a via a fixed staircase access to the roof house. Here is a kitchen and fridge and there is access to the spacious roof terrace of approx. 34m2 with beautiful views of the Rijksmuseum. The terrace is equipped with pull-out wind screens, so you can sit on the roof terrace in a sheltered place.
The house is located in a building that was built around 1896.
The living area is approximately 101,52 m², this is excluding the storage on the third floor and the stairs on the second floor. Including these spaces the living space is approx. 106,82 m2.
Municipality of Amsterdam, section R number 6396, A-15.
- The active Association of Owners consists of Ruysdaelkade 181-183 and is professionally managed by Delair.
- The service costs are approximately € 152.25 per month.
The property is located on private land.
Traditional construction with brick facades and a flat roof covered with bitumen.
Wooden window frames with double glazing.
Heating by means of c.v. boiler (brand Nefit, built in 2015) with a remote control thermostat.
Electricity: modern group cabinet.
DEED OF DIVISION
- The property was split into 8 apartment rights on 14 September 1994 and subsequently changed to April 18, 2013. The latest change was on June 25, 2015 for civil-law notary J.W. Wiertsema.
- The apartment right A-15 is for 7 / 32th share in the community.
- The total votes to be cast is 10; this apartment has 2 votes.
This beautifully renovated upper house is located on a popular quay in the south district, on the edge of Oud-Zuid and De Pijp. This district is known for its many boutiques, caterers, cozy cafes and restaurants. The lively Albert Cuyp market and the Sarphatipark are also within walking distance. On the other side are the luxury shopping streets of Oud-Zuid, such as Beethovenstraat, Van Baerlestraat and P.C. Hooftstraat and Museumplein for a visit to the Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk or Van Gogh.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The property is easily accessible by car from the ring road A-10 (via exit S108 and S109). There are several tram stops (tram 3 and 12) within walking distance and in the future you can even get on the North-South metroline. Parking through a permit system. Paid parking is on public roads from 9:00 am to midnight (see the website of the city of Amsterdam).
- The house was completely renovated in 2015 and has a favorable layout.
- lots of light and fantastic view at the front.
- Roof structure of approx. 5 m2 with kitchen unit equipped with warm / cold water and fridge.
- Lovely spacious roof terrace with extendable wind screens for extra shelter.
- On the third floor at the entrance there is currently a storage room of approx. 3 m2 currently in use by the tenant of the second floor. This storage does belong legally to this house, but this can only be used as the tenant of the second floor terminates the rental agreement.
- In accordance with the division drawing, the staircase entrance is from the second to the third floor also to this property. The entrance door is currently still on the third floor, but this one can be moved to the second floor if desired.
- Located on private land.
- Permanent notary: Westerdok Notariaat.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description