Surprisingly charming townhouse in a quiet residential street in neighborhood 't Spiegel. Thanks to the location and number of bedrooms it makes for a lovely family house!
- Two-story mansion from 1911 with front garden, side garden and small backyard
- Spacious living room with high ceiling and characteristic conservatory at the front of the house
- 5 bedrooms, of which 4 are really big
- Two contemporary, spacious bathrooms
- Very sunny backyard facing the southwest
* Just within the neighborhood 't Spiegel, in a child-friendly, quiet and beautiful street
* Lots of privacy on both the front and back side
* Shops, railway station, multiple schools, playgrounds, sports clubs and a large nature reserve all within a five minute bike ride from the house.
* Vestibule with passage to the characteristic hall.
* Spacious living room with high ceilings, oak floors, windows on three sides and patio doors to the backyard
* Characteristic front window with large window frame and deep window sills.
* Open kitchen with appliances and natural stone countertop.
* Very sunny backyard facing the southwest with lots of privacy.
* Practical large stone storage (former garage).
* Large spacious basement with window and heating. Can be used as scullery or for storage.
* Accessible via stairs with authentic balustrade.
* Entire story has oak flooring
* Large bedroom at the front of the house with patio doors to the large balcony
* Second smaller bedroom at the front of the house with a beautiful view of the surrounding greenery
* Third large bedroom at the rear of the house with build-in wardrobes and patio doors to the characteristic loggia
* Contemporary, stylish and spacious bathroom with light granito floor, sink, bath and hanging toilet
* Build a few years ago, completely in style with the original style of the building
* Full story has oak flooring
* Large overflow with space for a work desk or folding laundry
* Fourth and fifth bedrooms are both large and full of light
* Second spacious bathroom with light colored granito floor, washbasin, hanging toilet and shower cubicle with massage shower.
In short: A fantastic characteristic family house with many authentic features in a nice quiet street in a child-friendly neighborhood!
Read full description