Very charming three-room apartment, stylishly finished off and favourably laid out right in the middle of one of the most attractive and picturesque streets in the Amsterdam Pijp district. The apartment is situated on the second floor and has a habitable area of approximately 61 m2. The apartment has been tastefully refurbished while preserving the original features and is in a good state of repair. The apartment is available for immediate occupation.
The Rustenburgerstraat is a quiet street in the Amsterdam Oud Zuid district "de Pijp", commonly known as the "Quartier Latin" of Amsterdam, and the Sarphatiepark is right around the corner! This urban district is known for its large range of shops, restaurants, bars, and cafés. The daily open-air market, the Albert Cuypmarkt, is a stone's throw from the apartment, and so are the Van Woustraat and the Ceintuurbaan. Various exit roads are a couple of minutes away by car. De Pijp station is part of the newly developed North-South line and is located around the corner, offering a fast connection to e.g. Central Station, Station Zuid and Schiphol Airport.
Attractive entrance boasting original Dutch wall tiles. Communal staircase to the second floor. Entrance, light open-plan house, living/dining room both with an original mantelpiece, spacious alcove (currently a nursery) partitioned by sliding doors. Open-plan kitchen provided with integrated appliances and a central island with built-in hob and tailor-made concrete worktop. Balcony at the front of the apartment. From the living room you can access the second (south-facing) balcony with a spacious storage cupboard. The stylish bathroom is practically laid out and has a bath, shower, and toilet. The apartment has several built-in cupboards. The layout is flexible and can easily be changed, see alternative floor plans.
* Freehold building;
* Two balconies: there is always a place to catch some sun!;
* Habitable area of 60,8 m2 (accordance with NEN 2580);
* Electricity: 6 groups with main switch and earth-leakage circuit breaker (ELCB);
* Intergas HRE CH boiler 2009;
* Year of construction 1904;
* Double layer plaster ceilings;
* Floor insulation by means of a Fermacell subfloor;
* The building has an active owners' association with monthly service charges of €80 and the accounts are kept by its own management;
* All woodwork at the front and the back has been painted in 2017 as well as the window frames at the back of the apartment;
* Single glazing;
* Lovely ceiling with original features;
* Throughout the apartment: black oiled oak parquet flooring(9 mm);
* Electric underfloor heating throughout the apartment.
Read full description