A light 2-room apartment with a balcony on the South located on the second and top floor of a well-kept apartment complex with private storage in the basement. The house is located on a quiet courtyard between Amsterdam South and Amstelveen with all imaginable amenities in the vicinity.
Common entrance with doorbells- and mailboxes. Access to the private storage is to the right of the entrance.
Entrance to hall which gives access to all rooms. Cabinet with position for C.V. boiler, separate toilet with fountain. Bright living / dining room with access to the balcony on the South which is finished with wooden terrace tiles. Half open kitchen with black worktop and high gloss white cabinets. The modern kitchen is equipped with various appliances (Siemens), amongst others: dishwasher, fridge / freezer, hood, gas stove (5 burner, including a wok burner), oven / microwave, mixer tap with sink and enough cupboard space. From the kitchen you can reach the second balcony (north). At the rear a bedroom (with walk-in closet) which also gives access to the second balcony. Bathroom is equipped with a shower, sink and a washer / dryer connection. In the common area next to the entrance door of the house is the meter box and in the basement there is a separate storage room (4m2).
- Living area 60m≤, contents 183m≥ (according to NEN-2580);
- built around 1985;
- leasehold: AB 2000, the ground has been bought off until the end of the period, February 28th, 2035;
- heating and hot water via central heating boiler (Remeha, November 2014);
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- laminate throughout the house;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AK, complex designation
3731, apartment index 50;
- energy label C;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and Financial Healthy Association of Owners "Rupelmonde 2 to 112 and 114 to 138" in
- establishment: November 9th, 2004;
- 59/7.880th share in the community;
- the administration is professionally kept by Pro VVE Management;
- the Association of Owners' contribution amounts to Ä 73,63 per month;
- multi-year maintenance planning;
- home insurance completed through the Association of Owners with sufficient cover.
The property is situated in 'Buitenveldert' , part of the south district of Amsterdam. The forest of Amsterdam is a 1-minute walk away and various convenience stores as well as the 'Gelderland Square shopping centre' which can be reached by bike. Excellent to reach by car (A-10, S108 or S109) as well as public transport (N.S. Station South / W.T.C. and various tram and bus connections).
- Two balconies, one on the South;
- modern kitchen with various appliances;
- house located on a quiet courtyard;
- active Association of Owners;
- Amsterdam Forest within walking distance.
Read full description