Unique 3-room apartment of approx. 71m2 located in an idyllic car-free courtyard between Amsterdam South and Amstelveen!
The property is situated in 'Buitenveldert' , part of the south district of Amsterdam. The forest of Amsterdam is a 1-minute walk away and various convenience stores as well as the 'Gelderland Square shopping centre' which can be reached by bike. Excellent to reach by car (A-10, S108 or S109) as well as public transport (N.S. Station South / W.T.C. and various tram and bus connections).
Common entrance with doorbells- and mailboxes.
The apartment is located on the second floor where there is a porch for two apartments.
Entrance to the hall which gives access to all rooms. Cabinet with position for C.V. boiler, separate toilet with fountain. Bright living / dining room with access to the balcony on the South. Half open kitchen is equipped with various appliances: dishwasher, fridge / freezer, hood, gas stove (4 burner), oven / microwave, mixer tap with sink and enough cupboard space. From the kitchen you can reach the second balcony (north). At the rear a bedroom (with walk-in closet) which also gives access to the second balcony (nord), the children's room is located at the front of the apartment. Bathroom is equipped with a shower, sink and a washer / dryer connection. In the common area next to the entrance door of the house is the meter box and. In the basement there is a separate storage room where electricity is (5m2)
- Living area approx. 71m2
- Two balconies, one facing south
- Monthly contribution home owns association; EUR 87,35
- Active and Financial Healthy Association of Owners "Rupelmonde 2 to 112 and 114 to 138" in
Amsterdam (administration professionally kept by Pro VVE Management)
- Leasehold: AB 2000, the ground has been bought off until the end of the period, February 28th, 2035
- Heating and hot water via central heating boiler (Intergas, 2014)
- Fully equipped with double glazed windows
- Parquet floor throughout the house
- Energy label C
- Delivery from 1 August 2018
Read full description