1930s house with a spacious garden, located in one of the most beautiful places in Naarden-Vesting with a great view of the Utrechtse Poort, the Ruijsdaelplein square and the park with fountain.
* Fantastic view of the Utrechtse Poort
* 1930s house with 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Has to be adapted to the requirements and wishes of this time
* Possibility of building on the ground floor at the rear
* Authentic granito floor in vestibule, hall and kitchen
* High ceilings and stained glass windows, for the real 1930s feeling
* Spacious garden on the north-west with late sunshine, stone barn and rear entrance
* Spacious vestibule with wardrobe and meter cupboard
* Surprisingly large basement
* Spacious, bright living room with high ceiling, fireplace and patio doors to the garden
* Kitchen with simple white kitchen block, white tiles and door to the garden
* Original granito floor in vestibule, hall and kitchen
* Large L-shaped bedroom with built-in wardrobes, at the front of the house with stunning views of the park, historic gate and ramparts.
* 2nd spacious bedroom at the back with built-in wardrobe
* Bathroom with bath and shower, sink and door to balcony
* Landing with access to 2nd bathroom with shower and washbasin
* A surprisingly spacious L-shaped 3rd bedroom at the front with two large Velux roof windows and a built-in study corner.
* A 4th bedroom with dormer at the back of the house overlooking the Grote Kerk
* Lots of storage space
* Location on the north-west, so sun until sunset!
* Features a large terrace and borders with some nice vegetation
* Practical stone shed
* Rear entrance
In short: An amazing chance to have a house with garden in Naarden-Vesting in a beautiful location that you can adapt to suit your own wishes!
Read full description