A well maintained 3 room apartment (approx. 100 m2) on the fifth floor with balcony on the south and a storage room on the ground floor. Ideal location for the Zuidas and the city.
In Amsterdam-Buitenveldert, near the Zuidas, Amstelpark, the Amsterdam forest and the Vrije Universiteit / VU hospital. Within walking distance of the Gelderlandplein with an Albert Hein XL, Marqt and many other shops, restaurants and cafés, you have almost any store at your disposal. There are also several shops and a Jumbo in the Kastelenstraat. And for those who want to tour the city, you can be on Museumplein and the city center within fifteen minutes by bike. With highways to the A10 and about one and a half kilometers to Stadion Zuid (approx. 8 minutes to Schiphol) you are very centrally located.
Well maintained entrance, which opens at the lift and the stairwell. You can access the storage room from here. On the fifth floor you enter the open hall / wardrobe. The spacious living room with dining area has a lot of natural lighting. The kitchen is equipped with a built-in dishwasher, combi microwave and fridge freezer. The balcony can be accessed through the kitchen. Opposite the kitchen there is a laundry for the washer and dryer. In addition there is a separate toilet with a sink next to the second bedroom with wardrobe. The master bedroom is incredibly spacious and has a mirror wall between the walk-in closet and bathroom. The bathroom has a bath and mirror, bath, shower cubicle and is heated by a radiator.
- Modern complex with lift, built in 1987
- Well maintained apartment in great location
- Balcony facing south
- Municipal lease
- VvE "Amstelroode" professionally managed by Munnik VVE management
- VvE provided with multi-annual maintenance planning and household regulations
- Service costs now around € 155.31 per month
- In the purchase agreement a non-residents clause is incorporated
- Parking permit directly available (www.amsterdam.nl)
- Private storage on the ground floor
Read full description