Attractive, bright and spacious double ground-floor apartment in a quiet and childsafe part of the Oud-West area.
Private entrance from the wide pavement into a hallway with wardrobe and toilet. Rooms en suite with at the front a cosy living room with en suite doors. On the garden side the tasteful kitchen diner with doors opening onto the garden. The modern kitchen is equipped with several Siemsens and Smeg built-in appliances. In the extension a workroom / playroom. The living area is bright and spacious thanks to the large windows and the high ceilings of 3.10 metres. The back garden of approximately 47 sqm faces west. During the summer it is already sunny in the morning.
On the first floor three spacious bedrooms. At the front doors open onto the balcony. The two rear bedrooms have either a door or doors opening onto the rear balcony. On this balcony a cupboard with the high-efficiency boiler. The modern bathroom has a bath, a walk-in shower, a toilet and a washbasin. On the landing a cupboard with space for a washing machine and dryer.
The entire home has got beautiful wooden flooring.
Located in the Oud-West area, between Eerste Helmersstraat and Wilhelminastraat.
Within walking distance of the Vondelpark and of J.P. Heijestraat and Overtoom with their numerous shops and restaurants. The Hallen and the Ten Kate Market are also near.
Nearby, on Overtoom there are Res top-quality butcher’s, a greengrocer’s, Mastenbroek bakery (and patisserie), Chabrol wine shop and an Albert Heijn supermarket.
Around the corner J.J. Cremerplein and Staringplein with various play possibilities for children.
Excellently accessible by car and public transport. Tram line 1 stops on Overtoom (stop Rhijnvis Feithstraat) and the orbital motorway A10 is only a few minutes away (exit S106).
Rhijnvis Feitstraat is a one-way street with only access traffic and is therefore quiet.
- Usable area approximately 115 sqm
- West-facing garden approximately 47 sqm
- Ground rent €163.83 per year. Yearly indexation. Period runs until May 15th, 2036. General provisions of 2000
- Healthy owners’ association. Total assets €48,829 on January 1st, 2017
- Long-term maintenance planning
- Storage area on the fourth floor in not included in the property sold
- Rear painted in 2013, front painted in 2014
- In 2007-2008 the ground and first floors combined (with permit) and completely refurbished
More information and floorplan on our site!
Read full description