Pretty canal apartment of approximately 121 sqm with private parking space on the popular Reguliersgracht. The modern apartment was completely refurbished in 2010 and includes three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and a sunny west-facing balcony.
Entrance on the third floor from the common stairwell into a hallway with wardrobe. Spacious and bright living room with at the front a sitting area with a beautiful view of Reguliersgracht. At the rear the dining room with open kitchen. The modern kitchen is equipped with luxury Miele built-in appliances, including a high-pressure steam oven and Quooker. The kitchen gives access to a sunny west-facing balcony. On the fourth floor two spacious bedrooms. In the middle the bathroom with a bath, underfloor heating and a washbasin. There is a separate toilet on the landing. On the top floor the tasteful master bedroom with a private open bathroom with double showers, double washbasins and a toilet.
In the basement a private storage room and a spacious parking space.
Located on freehold land.
The property is located in the centre of Amsterdam on a quieter part of Reguliersgracht, between Prinsengracht and Noorderstraat.
A particularly attractive area thanks to a wide range of nice shops on Utrechtsestraat and within walking distance of the lively Amstelveld and River Amstel.
Well accessible by public transport: tram lines 16 and 24 stop on Vijzelstraat and tram line 4 stops on Utrechtsestraat. The property is also conveniently located in relation to Weteringcircuit (future North-South metro line).
- Usable area approximately 121 sqm
- Listed building on the municipal historic buildings register
- Freehold land
- Located on the quiet part of Reguliersgracht
- Renovated under the supervision of an architect in 2010
- Concrete floors on third and fourth floors
- Gasfired fireplace and herringbone parquet flooring in living area
- Laundry shoot between fourth and third floors
- Healthy and active owners’ association
- Professionally managed by Velzel VvE beheer
- Spacious storage area of approximately 9 sqm in basement
- Including a spacious parking space in the underground garage
Read full description