This very bright and spacious 2 room apartment on excellent location offers 55m2 living pleasure and 26 m2 roof terrace.
The location in one of the world famous 9 streets is one of the best Amsterdam has to offer. Everything you can desire is on your doorstep or a stone’s throw away.
Only one stair and you are in the apartment. The open floorplan makes it very spacious and bright. The apartment is on the front side 4 windows wide and offers a lively picturesque view. The luxurious kitchen has all the appliances you would expect and offers a 5-burner gas cooker, stainless steel extractor, sink with mixer tap, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and of course a dishwasher. All made by the quality brand ATAG. The kitchen is finished mat white and a stone counter top.
The big rooftop adjacent to the kitchen and bedroom guarantees optimal enjoyment if the Dutch climate allows you. Located at the quiet backside and about 26 m2. Low maintenance because of wooden floor tiles.
The bedroom is more than big enough for the double bed, has a second television and a big build in cabinet.
Throughout the whole apartment a massive warm wooden floor is installed and all windows are dressed with double insulation glazing.
The bathroom offers a huge bathtub a walk-in shower with glass wall, wash basin with mirror and toilet.
The apartment offers plenty of storage, there is a separate cabinet with a washer and a dryer and another storage room.
If you would like to be the new resident, please call to schedule a viewing and prepare the documents required. If you download the brochure on funda the subscription form is included which shows the documents required.
- Two room apartment of 55 sqm;
- Rooftop of 26 sqm;
- Well insulated, energylabel B;
- Fully furnished and upholstered;
- Service contract on the heating system;
- Windows front side professionally cleaned every 6 weeks;
- Cleaning lady two weekly for 6 hours per four weeks / a month;
- Service charge € 103,70 per month;
- Rent is exclusive usage of utilities;
- Available on short notice;
- Tenants will be assessed on income;
- Not suitable for smokers or students;
- Pets considered;
- Minimum of two months deposit;
- This apartment is worth your visit!
Read full description