Completely renovated apartment in a beautiful canal house from 1645 on the idyllic Rechtboomsloot, just steps away from the Nieuwmarkt metro station and all the pleasures of the old city center.
The apartment is situated on the second floor of the building, which was refurbished from top to bottom into 4 luxurious apartments available for rent. Nice style elements like the stone entrance platform, ceiling beams in sight, windows with panes, matching door furniture and all the modern amenities you wish for. Plastered walls, wooden floors with use of durable materials.
Practical lay out with a cozy living room with canal views, a spacious bedroom, bathroom with shower, washing machine connection, sink and daylight entrance. As an extension of the living room a modern kitchen with all appliances. Well insulated, both floors, ceilings and windows.
NOTE: The apartment is currently in the completion phase, the interior photographs shown concern another building which was completed in a similar manner. The site will be updated regularly with new pictures.
In short, a luxury apartment in a charming historic building on one of the most beautiful canals of the old town is now available to you.
• Ca. 50 m2 of floor surface (not measured according to the measurement instruction)
• Unfurnished, supplied with wooden floors and curtains
• All new installations, floors, walls, kitchen, bathroom etc
• Walking distance to Metro, shopping, nightlife, fun
• Quiet canal with stunning views
• monument build in 1645
• Expected completion: early May
• No smoking, no pets
• Available for an indefinite period with a minimum duration of 12 months
This apartment is offered by an MVA Certified Expat Broker
Read full description