Spacious and bright double upstairs apartment on the third and fourth floors with southwest-facing roof terrace.
Entrance on the second floor with stairs to the third floor.
Spacious hall / landing with toilet and access to the two large bedrooms separated by en suite doors. Both bedrooms have a balcony. Good third bedroom at the front and a smaller fourth one at the rear. At the rear also the bathroom with bath, shower and washbasin.
Fourth floor with a spacious landing with toilet, central heating boiler room and door opening onto the roof terrace. Large high living room with doors opening onto the southwest-facing roof terrace. Kitchen at the front which can be easily transformed into an open kitchen diner.
The apartment is situated on an especially sought-after location in the Museum Quarter of the South urban district, near Museumplein, in between the Concertgebouw area, the Pijp area and the city centre.
Near well-known museums such as the Van Gogh Museum, the National Museum and the Municipal Museum, the Concert Hall and luxury shopping streets such as Van Baerlestraat, Beethovenstraat and P.C. Hooftstraat. Within walking distance of the lively De Pijp area with its famous Albert Cuyp Market, as well as of the Vondelpark, the Sarphatipark and the city centre.
Ideal living on a spacious and quiet location, yet within a stone’s throw of all the amenities the city has to offer! Well accessible by public transport, (tram lines 2 and 5 and many (night) bus lines) and by car from the orbital motorway A10 (exits S109 and S108).
- Usable area approximately 183 sqm
- Roof terrace facing southwest approximately 25 sqm
- Entrance on the second floor
- Original rooms en suite on the third floor
- Ground rent €3,498.73 per year. Period runs from May 16th, 1996 until May 15th, 2046. Indexation every 5 years. General provisions of 1994
- New central heating boiler July 2017
- New EPDM roof covering December 2016
- Contribution Home Owners Association € 500,- per quarter of a year
More information and floorplans on our site!
Read full description