Beautifully & bright upper house, located on PRIVATE GROUND (no leasehold applicable!) with unobstructed views on both sides.
The apartment is in the quiet Ascherkwartier but just steps from the bustling Pipe! Within walking distance are numerous nice shops, cafes and restaurants. Around the corner of the Amstel, the Albert Cuyp market, the location is perfect, with tram 3, 4, 12 and 24 tram to the door. Furthermore, the apartment is easily reached by car via the A2 and A10.
Characteristic of the home is that the living area is very bright with (free) views over the roofs on both the front and the back. Through the large windows and the living room, it feels like an oasis of light. On the top floor, below the hood, the owner has built many things, such as the washing machine room and the fixed wardrobes in the bedrooms. At the rear of the living area is the balcony with evening sun (NW), which can be reached via a sliding door. The open kitchen is also located at the back and houses the following items: a gas stove a cooking hood and a dishwasher.
Global layout: entrance on the third floor: first toilet, walk to the living room with open kitchen and access to the balcony, 4th floor, overflow with dormer, storage cupboard with washing machine arrangement, 2 bedrooms with in the middle the bathroom with shower, 2nd toilet, washing machine connection and a radiator.
• PRIVATE GROUND (no leasehold applicable!)
• Living space of 80 m2 according to NEN 2580, gross area of ??approximately 100 m2 due to the spaces underneath the roof on the upper floor.
• Sunny balcony on the NW of over 5 m2
• Cv boiler, type Vaillant from 2016
• Service charge of 140, - per month, active VvE (professional administrator: Poelwijck Sweers)
• Clear view on both sides and very bright
• Delivery in consultation, indication in mid-August.
The property is part of the former General Labor Cooperative 'De Dageraad', a very characteristic property.
Read full description