Situated at the heart of the Museum District, the Paulus Potterstraat 24 B is an exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented luxury apartment of 242 sqm and with ample outdoor space.
Maintaining generous volumes, wonderful ceiling heights and glorious natural light and views, the design and restoration of the interior is superb.
From an imposing entrance hall the private ELEVATOR leads to the second floor.
The second floor offers extremely generous proportions with an amazing reception room overlooking the Museum square. On the same level at the rear is a dedicated master bedroom with a dressing room, a large en-suite bathroom with walk in shower, bath, toilet and double sink. A second and third bedroom are also situated at the rear as well as a second guest bathroom with walk in shower, double sink and toilet, can be reached through a separate hallway.
The large private terrace in the back can be reached through the master bedroom and the second bedroom. Separate toilet in the hallway and ample storage space/laundry room.
This stunning property is located in the heart of Amsterdam, just off the canals and Vondelpark. The famous Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum and Concertgebouw are the neighbors across the street.
* Very spacious, combining 2 separate flats to create 242 sqm of accommodation all on one floor;
* Private elevator leading directly to the apartment
* This remarkable apartment has undergone a comprehensive renovation programme with spectacular results;
* Lease hold, General Provisions 2000;
* Annual lease hold costs € 651,14;
* Current lease hold time frame: 15-4-2025
* Underground parking facilities available in Qpark at the opposite side of the street.
Read full description